my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Spare change, guvnor?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Spare change, guvnor?
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted May 31, 2014 09:10     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fellow Voivodians - I need your help!

I'm taking part in a 161 mile (260km) charity cycle ride from London to Donington Park - home of the infamous Monsters of Rock festival. It's gonna hurt. A lot!

Basically I'm aiming to raise £1500 for Nordoff Robins Music Therapy alongside various musicians from various bands.

It all kicks off on June 11th, and I'm hoping one or two of you might like to make a donation - every little helps and you can donate in any currency £/$/€ etc etc...

Anyway, feel free to ignore this post if you can't / don't wanna help. Just asking on the off chance!

If you can help, then please click the link below and chip in whatever you can. They take credit & debit cards and Paypal, so it's nice and easy.

Thanks for reading!

Donate here:
justgiving.com

More info:

Heavy Metal Truants Website

|  IP: Logged
Heino
VoivodFan
Member # 160

posted June 01, 2014 05:06     Profile for Heino   Email Heino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
To round up my personal sum (from Andy Sneap's Hell-charity-sale last week). Go Harry!

--------------------

...To The Death
Heino

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted June 01, 2014 08:54     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Andy Sneap had an auction? I did wonder how he raised so much so quickly!! Cheers Heino - donation received and much appreciated!
Heino
VoivodFan
Member # 160

posted June 01, 2014 10:49     Profile for Heino   Email Heino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hell announced a charity sale via Facebook. Sold some nice goodies, special shirts, signed posters/drum heads, stage clothes, etc.
All the money goes to Andy's campaign.

--------------------

...To The Death
Heino

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted June 02, 2014 14:41     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I can donate on Fliday, which is finally pay day. Take care with that bicycle ridin' arse, hahaha.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 02, 2014 17:02     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Harry will we have to take up a collection for you after they've picked you and your bike up from the side of the road in a hearse?

Please tell me the next album will be done by the time this ride starts......

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted June 03, 2014 07:30     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
heh heh... can't promise that, but if I end up in hospital, I'll have plenty of time to finish writing it! ;-)

Thanks again all. You f'kin RAWK!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted June 17, 2014 13:40     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Finally just donated to your now pedaled cause. Cheers!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted June 19, 2014 09:29     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for your support guys. It was a cracking laugh, but it nearly killed me. Good crowd of people including members of Paradise Lost, Hell & Orange Goblin. Maybe Blacky can join us next year!

Raised over £50,000 between us so far. Not bad for a bunch of old metallers!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan