my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Setlist for South American shows?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Setlist for South American shows?
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted May 05, 2014 19:57     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Now that the tour is done, I think the risk of pissing someone off with spoilers is over. So what was the setlist on this mini tour? Inquiring minds want to know!
 |  IP: Logged
iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted May 05, 2014 23:39     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cheers Glen!
The Chilean Setlist (In Order)

Kluskap O'Kom
Tribal Convictions
Target Earth
The Unknown Knows
Chaosmongers
Ripping Headaches
Forgotten in Space
Mechanical Mind
Voivod
Astronomy Domine

"Mechanical Mind" in Chile

Voivod + Astronomy in Chile

That was for sure an afternoon to remember!

In Belo Horizonte they also played Overreaction, Psychic Vacuum and Corps Etranger according to my Brazilian contacts .... they played a headlining show there instead a festival like in here, so longer set, more intimate venue .... that must have been AWESOME

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted May 06, 2014 15:18     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
To the admins, if there's a problem posting this, just delete it http://revivetumomento.blogspot.com/2014/04/voivod-live-metal-fest-santiago-chile.html

Chaosmöngers

--------------------

I AM THE WAY!!!

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted May 07, 2014 20:21     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice set lists! That's all audio boner material right there. Love seeing all the pics on Facebook from the shows. Looks like an amazing time was had by all - band and fans.
Mr Eddy
VoivodFan
Member # 302

posted May 13, 2014 10:55     Profile for Mr Eddy   Email Mr Eddy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
From what I remember, the set-list in São Paulo went like this (not necessarily on that order):

Kluskap O'Kom
Tribal Convictions
Target Earth
The Unknown Knows
Chaosmongers
Overreaction
Ripping Headaches
Forgotten in Space
Nothingface
Psychic Vacuum
Corps Etranger
Mechanical Mind
Voivod
Astronomy Domine

Mr Eddy
VoivodFan
Member # 302

posted May 13, 2014 11:04     Profile for Mr Eddy   Email Mr Eddy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Also, I've interviewed Snake over the phone the day before Voivod's first gig in Brazil.

Here's the link for the interview (perhaps you can translate it via Google Translator):
http://www.portalrockpress.com.br/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=5340

On a funny note, the press agent who put me in touch with the band said it was the lengthiest interview Voivod did in Brazil (about 30 min). He tried to cut it off twice, as the band had to leave, but Snake didn't care and waited until we were (sort of) done!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan