my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » This board sucks (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: This board sucks
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted February 09, 2014 07:29     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
See above. Come on people...

--------------------

|  IP: Logged
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted February 09, 2014 07:32     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nobody ever says shit, 'cept the same 3 folks. Altho I like them 3 folks, hell I like all a ya. Just say something!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

Lapatride
VoivodFan
Member # 188

posted February 09, 2014 09:54     Profile for Lapatride   Email Lapatride     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I plead guilty. I lurk here a lot, but not really the loquacious type.
iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted February 09, 2014 10:09     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Maybe we can blame it partially on Facebollocks? I mean... given that many of us here are "friends" in there.
I think it also has to do with the lack of VV activity while Snake is recovering.

One thing is for sure: nobody has forgotten about the mighty VV. It's a great thing that the good ole' DBC gave me a red copy of the Target Earth vinyl when I paid a visit to him, otherwise my orange one would be totally worn out by now. Thanks Pal!

I'm SO loking forward to their gig here in Santiago in April. Having Dark Angel also playing in that festival doesn't hurt either ;-). I'll be reporting!!!

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted February 09, 2014 17:34     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for understanding fellas, sorry to come across as a dick haha. Just isn't like it used to be, that's all.

Peace & love

--------------------

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted February 10, 2014 01:50     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yup Facebum and other social stuff is to blame. My frequent visits to vvf and my favorite travel board is often a lonely one..

So yes, this board SUCKS

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted February 10, 2014 07:23     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Let's crank up the chatroom again! Just kidding...Yeah, those were some fun times back in the day. A lot of good memories.
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted February 10, 2014 08:35     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Drunken chatroom ranting? Been a while - count me in!
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 10, 2014 16:00     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Seriously. I miss that bloody chat and have contributed to the suckage here since I've not been visiting on a daily basis.

Bugger. Igir...cannot wait to hear your report!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted February 10, 2014 16:37     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The chat ruled. The combination of the chat with gallons of alcoholic beverages ruled even more. Facebook rules not. Never ever in my life I will deadicate my sole/soul to this mined-numbing farce. It has claimed too many victims already. Stop the madness. Now! Even the offer of 3 zinc-plated buckets, 2 trained poodles and 1 djinn won't make me register on that mined-controlling piece of scam.

Meanwhile I must admit not posting too much on this bored either. First: I've gotten lazy. Second: it felt too much like 5 or 6 people talking to themselves in the same room.

Anything non-sensical in this somewhat pretentious post is deliberate. Just as it used to be.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 10, 2014 17:08     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What?

--------------------

yawn

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 11, 2014 14:00     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AngelRat:
The chat ruled. The combination of the chat with gallons of alcoholic beverages ruled even more. Facebook rules not. Never ever in my life I will deadicate my sole/soul to this mined-numbing farce. It has claimed too many victims already. Stop the madness. Now! Even the offer of 3 zinc-plated buckets, 2 trained poodles and 1 djinn won't make me register on that mined-controlling piece of scam.

Meanwhile I must admit not posting too much on this bored either. First: I've gotten lazy. Second: it felt too much like 5 or 6 people talking to themselves in the same room.

Anything non-sensical in this somewhat pretentious post is deliberate. Just as it used to be.

AngelRat...you're the main reason I still come here. I know you're not on farcebook, so I need some sort of AR update. By the way, looking forward to seeing you in April.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted February 11, 2014 16:11     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn, did I really wrote that? Interesting incoherent ramblings they were.

Still I thoroughly hate Faecesbook and other 'social' media...

Amy, I'm really looking forwards to Roachburn and seeing you and those other maniacs again!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted February 12, 2014 06:50     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't like Facebook either. I check in here every day, but unless the band has news, it seems to stay quiet here.
nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted February 17, 2014 06:47     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey where's that chat thingy? Farsebook, i dont like it either but i have 2 use the damn thing sometimes ya know family & friends abroad.
And watch samebody new pet(sic), worthless discussions. Theres always some nice people that come to this forum now and then and restore my faith in humanity.
Now could somebody bring the chat thing back?
Hugs & kisses.
Nuno and stop calling me nun vaxjo guy

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted February 17, 2014 11:58     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Vaxjo guy? You talkin' to me?
I never said nun, i said hun

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted February 20, 2014 21:31     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Guity as well, Fb is to blame. Well looks like finally, at long last, Voivod is finally coming to Brazil for a couple of dates, including a gig In São Paulo With Kataklysm, of all bands. I'm still kinda not entrirely bought on this, last time (2010) it was a gigantic bummer, the promoters cancelled the gig a week before. Let's see...

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted February 21, 2014 08:02     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks Nuc! This thread has given this forum a much needed kick in the ass..........
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted February 21, 2014 19:08     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Genius!

I am guilty of fagbook as well, and yes I am friends with most of you on there but it's not cohesive like here. I guess that's all I really meant. Plus, I am a hypocrite for making this topic and then not responding till now, so, kettle meet pot HAHAHA!

Voivod lives!!!

Angel Rat, that's the best thing I've read in a while. Bring back the chat room!!

Slaytanic, that totally sucks, I can relate too, the Shockwave tour got cancelled a few weeks before they were to play here. I say we just all move to Europe!

--------------------

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted February 22, 2014 03:29     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by newclear infusion:
Slaytanic, that totally sucks, I can relate too, the Shockwave tour got cancelled a few weeks before they were to play here. I say we just all move to Europe!

You're all welcome and you know..., Voivodians from planet Morgoth don't even need visas or estas for Europe

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted February 26, 2014 15:27     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by newclear infusion:

Count me in!!!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted February 27, 2014 15:26     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Shit, it's been a while since I've been here! So quiet...
Mr Eddy
VoivodFan
Member # 302

posted March 25, 2014 13:39     Profile for Mr Eddy   Email Mr Eddy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaytanic:
Guity as well, Fb is to blame. Well looks like finally, at long last, Voivod is finally coming to Brazil for a couple of dates, including a gig In São Paulo With Kataklysm, of all bands. I'm still kinda not entrirely bought on this, last time (2010) it was a gigantic bummer, the promoters cancelled the gig a week before. Let's see...

Slay, I guess this time we'll finally see Voivod live. Coincidentally, I've developed the online sales system for the venue in which they'll play and the tickets are on sale (it's a 4-date tour anyway).

BTW, we could arrange to meet there. I'll definitely try to catch the band after the gig. Also, April 30th is my birthday so I'll pay for the drinks.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 04, 2014 17:55     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Eddy:
Slay, I guess this time we'll finally see Voivod live. Coincidentally, I've developed the online sales system for the venue in which they'll play and the tickets are on sale (it's a 4-date tour anyway).

BTW, we could arrange to meet there. I'll definitely try to catch the band after the gig. Also, April 30th is my birthday so I'll pay for the drinks.

Oh, that's great! Tomorrow I'm going to the Galeria to buy my ticket, let's meet at Hangar for sure! And to celebrate your birthday at a Voivod show, how cool is that, eh?

A ansiedade tá me matando, chega logo dia 30, hahahahahahaha!!!

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 05, 2014 06:50     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Have fun guys. Hope it works out this time.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan