my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod is metal, The Flatliners are not: fix this mistake JUNOS

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Voivod is metal, The Flatliners are not: fix this mistake JUNOS
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted February 05, 2014 13:52     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Praise Voivod!

Not ony are Voivod one of Canada's premiere metal bands, they rule the WORLD with metal and therefore, should be nominated for a Juno in the Metal/Hard category for their album "Target Earth."

It is eroneous that The Flatliners should even be in the category of Metal/Hard as their music is more appropriate for 'Alternative'. This is not about slamming The Flatliners, it's about a massive mistake...The Flatliners are not metal, and Voivod are, and should therefore replace The Flatliners in this category.

I am by no means an expert...I run an underground metal label and was a judge in the metal category of the Junos last year, so I sort of know what I'm talking about. If you love Voivod as much as I do, please sign.

David Hall

click and sign it here!

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 05, 2014 14:21     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Done!!!

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted February 06, 2014 01:33     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
SIGNED

--------------------

Voivoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
-----------------
DIMESLAND http://youtu.be/2LtFOX6JdVo

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted February 06, 2014 02:24     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Done

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 06, 2014 11:10     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Done and Done.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Lapatride
VoivodFan
Member # 188

posted February 06, 2014 20:20     Profile for Lapatride   Email Lapatride     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Done...
Personally I would fire the one(s)who take that discision. It discredit the whole thing.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted February 06, 2014 21:22     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Talk about dropping the bong...I mean ball!

Signed.

--------------------

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted February 08, 2014 16:33     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Done!!!

--------------------

Inside a giant particle accelerator,a beam of protons,traveling at near the speed of light meets a beam of antiprotons moving equally fast in the opposite direction.The protons and mirror-image antiprotons annihilate each other,creating the fiery chaos of a parallel micro-galaxy.Experiment one complete,the VOIVOD goes into that new dimension,meeting different civilisations and psychic entities,extracting knowledge and energy in the eight programs of this project called: D I M E N S I O N H A T R Ö S S

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted February 09, 2014 10:00     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DONE!!!!!!

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan