my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Snake

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Snake
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted October 29, 2013 15:27     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So finally Snake got his surgery last week, I just saw him on Saturday, he is doing well. Of course it will take a while to get back in top shape but he is in excellent spirit and can't wait to sing again. It's been a tough ride this year for him, full of ups and downs, and we are all behind him 400%.
 |  IP: Logged
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted October 29, 2013 15:54     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Merci blacky! The update on Snake is very much appreciated. My gosh, I had no idea he was still having health issues.

Cheers to Snake's health!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted October 29, 2013 16:32     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So Glad Snake is doing well. Here's my best wishes for a speedy recovery to him. Health always comes first!

GO SNAKE, GO!

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted October 29, 2013 17:17     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A speedy recovery to Snake is wished from me also! Cheers and get well soon!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 29, 2013 21:27     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hope he's back on his feet again! We need more VOIVOD soon!!

Best wishes to the one of the best vox out there!

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted October 29, 2013 23:27     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you very much for the info, Blacky. My thoughts are with Snake in his recovery.
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted October 30, 2013 04:04     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for the update, Blacky.
To Snake: get well soon.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted October 30, 2013 10:56     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow... didn't know he was still having problems. Get well soon Snake. Good vibes being sent your way through the multiverse!
Smione
VoivodFan
Member # 1196

posted October 30, 2013 12:48     Profile for Smione   Email Smione     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Was the operation for diverticulitis, then?

Really glad he is recovering well and thanks so much for letting us all know, Blacky! Send him the love of all the VVFers!

--------------------

WE ARE CONNECTED

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 30, 2013 18:39     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A speedy recovery to Snake. Positive vibes and energy headed his way. Thanks for the info.

--------------------

yawn

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted October 30, 2013 22:46     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Get well soon Snake!
Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted October 30, 2013 23:39     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'd like to hear his physical therapist give him a "ONETWOTHREEFOAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Total fucking posi-vibes and RAGE to Snake!

PAULIE

--------------------

Voivoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
-----------------
DIMESLAND http://youtu.be/2LtFOX6JdVo

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted October 31, 2013 03:07     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Get well, Snake!!

--------------------

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted November 11, 2013 01:20     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great news on Snake's recovering. Best wishes!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

neutronboy2000
VoivodFan
Member # 71

posted November 11, 2013 13:30     Profile for neutronboy2000   Email neutronboy2000     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's been awhile since my last visit to this " virtua-voivod vacuum"...just saw the topic about Snake today @didn't know he uywent thru surgery last month..Thanks for the news about his positive prognosis,Blacky!! I want to give my most sincere best regards/wishes for his continued and speedy recovery!!!!! If us "Chaosmonger Central"/"Iron Gang" folks wish to send Get Well cards/greetings(non-intrusive,of course),can we send them to the Iron Gang Factory address,Blacky? Take Care to the rest of the band @ I will be blasting "Target Earth" when I get home from work today!!!
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted November 11, 2013 20:45     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Didn't know about this either, but wishing Snake the best and a speedy recovery. Much respect!

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted November 21, 2013 09:38     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good to hear all went well! Rock on, Snake!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan