my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Kluskap O Kom 7"

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kluskap O Kom 7"
Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted October 20, 2013 23:09     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This info was emailed out a couple days ago, but I see no thread for it here, so I'm posting it in case someone missed it -

Clicky: http://www.cmdistro.com/Search/kluskap

Pre-order for black vinyl, grey vinyl, or black/white splatter vinyl ($7 each), with or without a shirt of the Target Earth special edition cover ($17.50 shirt + 7").

All the best,
PAULIE

--------------------

Voivoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
-----------------
DIMESLAND http://youtu.be/2LtFOX6JdVo

|  IP: Logged
nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted October 20, 2013 23:24     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ordered.
spudboy
VoivodFan
Member # 78

posted October 21, 2013 05:20     Profile for spudboy   Email spudboy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Has anyone been able to find out what's on the b-side? I've checked around, but with no luck.
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted October 21, 2013 11:32     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by spudboy:
Has anyone been able to find out what's on the b-side? I've checked around, but with no luck.

I've been wondering the same thing. Love that Voivod is releasing 7-inch singles, but would really dig some rare b-sides! Only makes them that much more awesome!

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

hexonut
VoivodFan
Member # 73

posted October 21, 2013 16:40     Profile for hexonut   Email hexonut     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
something tells me it's a sigle side + picture b-side single again.

--------------------

Casper, your friendly ghost

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 21, 2013 17:50     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I ordered all 3 versions (of course)the other day, but didn't get one with a shirt to save a few $$. I have the same feeling as Hex, that it's a one sided single with an etched b-side. I'd rather hear an unreleased tune, a cover song, or a live song; but, I'll be happy with whatever it is... because it's VOIVOD!!!!

--------------------

yawn

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted October 22, 2013 17:04     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
I ordered all 3 versions (of course)the other day, but didn't get one with a shirt to save a few $$. I have the same feeling as Hex, that it's a one sided single with an etched b-side. I'd rather hear an unreleased tune, a cover song, or a live song; but, I'll be happy with whatever it is... because it's VOIVOD!!!!

Same here, on all counts.

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted October 25, 2013 02:04     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nothingface:
Same here, on all counts.

Same here too

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted October 29, 2013 14:45     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey there,

the B-side is a live version of Kluskap O'Kom.
Pressing Informations:

Black 7" - 500
Grey 7" - 350
Black/White swirl - 150 7"

from CMdistro Europe.

I bought the Shirt bundle in black/white swirl with a grey shirt, thats enough for me

Greets
Michael \m/

--------------------

Inside a giant particle accelerator,a beam of protons,traveling at near the speed of light meets a beam of antiprotons moving equally fast in the opposite direction.The protons and mirror-image antiprotons annihilate each other,creating the fiery chaos of a parallel micro-galaxy.Experiment one complete,the VOIVOD goes into that new dimension,meeting different civilisations and psychic entities,extracting knowledge and energy in the eight programs of this project called: D I M E N S I O N H A T R Ö S S

Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted November 09, 2013 17:43     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Interesting, only a black shirt package in the US. Got a note that it's been dispatched, so I'll be living in my mailbox until it shows up.

All the best,
PAULIE

--------------------

Voivoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
-----------------
DIMESLAND http://youtu.be/2LtFOX6JdVo

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted November 11, 2013 13:45     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Today my bundle arrived, T-shirt looks great.
After cleaning the 7" in my Knosti washing mashine i listened to Kluskap o'Kom - the sound is amazing.
The live song comes a bit raw - i like it

Well done Voivod

Greetz
Michael

--------------------

Inside a giant particle accelerator,a beam of protons,traveling at near the speed of light meets a beam of antiprotons moving equally fast in the opposite direction.The protons and mirror-image antiprotons annihilate each other,creating the fiery chaos of a parallel micro-galaxy.Experiment one complete,the VOIVOD goes into that new dimension,meeting different civilisations and psychic entities,extracting knowledge and energy in the eight programs of this project called: D I M E N S I O N H A T R Ö S S

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted November 11, 2013 20:46     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Need to get myself one of these... Glad they included a b-side, even if the same track live.

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 12, 2013 16:24     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I received my 3 different copies today. The black & white swirl (or whatever it's suppose to look like, has only about a penny size marking of white on the outside edge of the A side and the B side looks like a solar eclipse. It's definitey not "marbled" like the add says or "swirled". Very strange indeed. I'm curious to hear how other's vinyl of this one looks.
Picture below shows my copies. The grey - the black - the black & white (B-side)

--------------------

yawn

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted November 14, 2013 01:57     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey schroeder, my 7" in "swirl" black/white looks the same like yours.
When i opened the single i saw only black wax, and i thought wtf??? - Ha on side b i have a little white just like yours.

Well i agree totaly with you - this item is not splatter nor swirl - but another nice rare Voivod item

What do you think about the soundquality??? I think it is very, very good.

Greets
Michael

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 14, 2013 18:35     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was wonder how the other ones looked. I was almost hoping mine was special and everyone else got a splattered color. Great quality on side A, the live recording is a bit raw, but still killer. I'm happy that they actually cut it at 45rpms which helps the sound quality. I've received a bunch of 7" and 12" singles that were cut at 33 1/3 rpms which makes no sense at all.
Thanks for the info you you wax.

--------------------

yawn

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted November 23, 2013 03:31     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mine is like yours, not splattered at all.. The sound is great indeed and it's Voivod, so splattered or not, 'm happy with it

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted November 30, 2013 01:11     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
They are showing out of the black/white swirl vinyl, so ended up getting the grey vinyl to start. Really nice little 7-inch!

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan