my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Clean your room.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Clean your room.
nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted July 23, 2013 17:00     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How many times have you heard that one growing up? How many times did you end up just listening to records instead?

I sent Speed to get some cleaning done this morning. This is what happened instead. Feels good to know that some things are timeless escapes.

The Escape

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted July 24, 2013 06:38     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nothingface:
How many times have you heard that one growing up? How many times did you end up just listening to records instead?

I sent Speed to get some cleaning done this morning. This is what happened instead. Feels good to know that some things are timeless escapes.

The Escape

Haha Nothingface. How familiair.... Mine keeps on listening to Havok, Iron Maiden, Meshuggah etc. Instead of doing other stuff......

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted July 24, 2013 09:42     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted July 24, 2013 11:45     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn, that totally rules.

Give Pops a huge gold star, haha.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 24, 2013 17:14     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You know you're a great parent when you find your kid listening to VOIVOD on purple vinyl while intently reading the lyrics. Congrats on the father of the year award that should be coming your way!!!

--------------------

yawn

Smione
VoivodFan
Member # 1196

posted July 25, 2013 07:28     Profile for Smione   Email Smione     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So so awesome

--------------------

WE ARE CONNECTED

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted July 25, 2013 23:11     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He still doesn't even know I saw him.

Thank you guys for the kindness. When he was in the womb, I used to headphones to him mom's belly and play select Voivod tunes for him.

His favorite from Target Earth is "Kluskap O'Kom".

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan