my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » VOIVOD at Brutal Assault 2013 (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: VOIVOD at Brutal Assault 2013
B.U.C.O.
VoivodFan
Member # 1299

posted August 06, 2013 05:25     Profile for B.U.C.O.   Email B.U.C.O.     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Leaving for CZ tonight! Already packed everything, meeting Igor there! Fun times ahead!

--------------------

Flicker, flicker, flicker, flap, POW!

|  IP: Logged
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 06, 2013 12:41     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted August 06, 2013 14:44     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
C U ALL SOOOOON!!!
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted August 06, 2013 15:55     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Have loads and loads of fun!!

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Smione
VoivodFan
Member # 1196

posted August 07, 2013 06:16     Profile for Smione   Email Smione     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Still gutted I can't make any of the Euro fests, but excited for those of you that can - and the band, of course!

--------------------

WE ARE CONNECTED

B.U.C.O.
VoivodFan
Member # 1299

posted August 11, 2013 12:46     Profile for B.U.C.O.   Email B.U.C.O.     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This was a blast!
Voivod kicked ass! They had to change their set at the last minute, because they lost their gear at the airport and Dan was left with no effect pedals. Hope he got them back or at least will get them back soon...
I got my Mechanical Mind single signed by the guys and gave them my band's T-shirt which Dan actually wore on stage! Happy Voivodian here

Also got to meet Igor! What a cool guy! I most definetely do not hate him, I even like him very much, because he's not boring (this is a stupid joke that he will understand haha)...

Hope to meet even more of you guys at future festivals/Voivod shows! Cheers!

--------------------

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted August 11, 2013 20:32     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YEAAAHHH!!!!
Again, I survived BRUTAL ASSault

What an amazing festival... the problems that it still had in 2010 were pretty much solved: no long waiting on the row for a ticket/ Wristband (finally they got it right) and toilets this time were "just disgusting" (in 2010 there were no words to describe them)

And of course I had the pleasure of meeting B.U.C.O. at the beer tent, and had a good share of laughs and cool conversations about BORING things, and NOT BORING things.
@B.U.C.O.... you cracked me up with the quote...hahaha
Really nice guy just like all the other maniacs I've met from this mental asylum called VVF

About VOIVOD: What can be said... even with the lost equipment they pulled off an amazing show... and they played Chaosmongers!!!!! And "Corps Etranger" Damn it, I feel like a kid again everytime I see Voivod Play.

Bottom line: PERFECT WEEKEND

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted August 13, 2013 07:32     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We got Warchaic at Bloodstock!
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 13, 2013 11:41     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"I got a rock."

--------------------

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted August 16, 2013 06:44     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
h: You know I love you my brother, but seriously: fuck you

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted August 16, 2013 07:31     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
heh heh
B.U.C.O.
VoivodFan
Member # 1299

posted August 17, 2013 14:50     Profile for B.U.C.O.   Email B.U.C.O.     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Seeing Dan wearing my band's shirt was amazing! Thanks Chewy!

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted August 18, 2013 07:52     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha, how cool is that?

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 30, 2013 10:55     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Rad!

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan