my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Hellfest performance streaming live ! (Page 3)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 

Author Topic: Hellfest performance streaming live !
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 07, 2013 22:21     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks. Downloading now. Looking forward to watching this.

--------------------

yawn

|  IP: Logged
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted July 11, 2013 09:17     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You know what the best thing about watching this is for me? Hearing the new stuff, and not thinking "ah - a new one". They have finally embedded themselves in my psyche as classic Voivod. Can't wait for Bloodstock!
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 11, 2013 11:02     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This, is fucking INCREDIBLE!!! Still cannot thank you enough, Heino, for taking the time to present this. They seem to be in great form, amazing considering Snake's recent health issue and subsequent hiatus. Just goes to show how remarkable this band really is...If they don't come around my part of the woods soon I think I will explode!

Bravo, brav-o.

--------------------

Heino
VoivodFan
Member # 160

posted July 11, 2013 11:47     Profile for Heino   Email Heino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You're welcome.
It's Voivod. We don't want it, we NEED it!

--------------------

...To The Death
Heino

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted July 12, 2013 16:36     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wholeheartedly second what the good ole H said. Instant classics in their own right! I'd love to see/listen "Warchaic" live.

Less than 4 weeks to see them at Brutal Assault! ... less than 5 weeks for my financial demise!! ... I'm sure it's gonna be worth the upcoming crappy meals, cheap beer and Vinyl starvation.

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

shargraves
VoivodFan
Member # 575

posted July 28, 2013 12:41     Profile for shargraves   Email shargraves     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow - got to say thanks!

Missed some of the set live - and I hate watching streaming - so thanks for this.

--------------------

Steven Hargraves
Rhythm Guitar in Monstrance
https://www.facebook.com/monstranceofficial

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted July 29, 2013 12:54     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for the download link Heino, that was huge!

I was able to convert to h.264 and watched the whole show on my TV at home... sweet!

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

G_o_U
VoivodFan
Member # 1482

posted August 09, 2013 12:56     Profile for G_o_U   Email G_o_U     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12kc97_live-stream-bloodstock-festival-2013_music ?start=2
Voivod at Bloodstock streaming starting now!

G_o_U
VoivodFan
Member # 1482

posted August 09, 2013 13:20     Profile for G_o_U   Email G_o_U     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bloodstock is great! They're played Warchaic and Corps Etranger!
Heino
VoivodFan
Member # 160

posted August 09, 2013 14:58     Profile for Heino   Email Heino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heard about it very late, but i was in time.
As G_o_U wrotes, there were a few surprises.
Here`s the complete setlist:
01. Kluskap O'Kom
02. Tribal Convictions
03. Target Earth
04. Psychic Vacuum
05. Warchaic
06. Overreaction
07. Corps Ètranger
Happy Birthday to Snake (Audience singing)
08. Forgotten In Space
09. Mechanical Mind
10. Voivod
Very good broadcasting, only a few drop outs during Warchaic/Overreaction (currently watching Accept, very heavy traffic, 'cause signals get lost).

--------------------

...To The Death
Heino

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan