my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Status? (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Status?
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 26, 2013 01:58     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nothingface:
However, I think I could book Voivod at my house cheaper than it would be to get to Northern Canada and back.

HA, yeah, no shit. Why don't they just play one big 'ol Vod festival in the middle of the USA like Omaha and then it'll be equidistant from everybody in said country. Just a one off, for us american fools.

--------------------

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted August 26, 2013 03:04     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by newclear infusion:
HA, yeah, no shit. Why don't they just play one big 'ol Vod festival in the middle of the USA like Omaha and then it'll be equidistant from everybody in said country. Just a one off, for us american fools.

Then us crazy Europeans have a chance to see the USA (again) also...

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 26, 2013 06:32     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pppaaaüüülll:
Then us crazy Europeans have a chance to see the USA (again) also...

OF course, sorry, I didn't mean ONLY for us, haha. BUT it will be geared TOWARDS us, just like it is in Europe, geared towards Europeans

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted August 26, 2013 06:50     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
OF course, sorry, I didn't mean ONLY for us, haha. BUT it will be geared TOWARDS us, just like it is in Europe, geared towards Europeans

I know I know!! We have seen Voivod lots and lots of times compare to you guys...
But only would a global Voivodfan gathering be a great idea!!!

--------------------

Cthon
Member # 156

posted August 26, 2013 20:55     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

hell yes. they could let all the bands that love Voivod (End of Level Boss, Vektor, etc) play, too. along with every band associated with people from the Voivod message boards.....

just an idea.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 28, 2013 15:49     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Even better idea, Sean!

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 30, 2013 10:46     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I guess we can keep dreaming, huh?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

neutronboy2000
VoivodFan
Member # 71

posted August 31, 2013 19:09     Profile for neutronboy2000   Email neutronboy2000     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I really,really hope that Voivod can bring their "Target Earth" invasion to Texas soon..well, to Houston,actually...It's been ages since i last saw them..I understand the reasons why Europe gets repeated visits,which is cool(you guys r so lucky!)Guys, I'm still blasting this fucking fantasic album!!! just don't forget to show us fans here in H-Town some love if you guys do another tour here in the U.S...A hello to all the other Iron Gang Chaosmongers here,there and all throughout the multiverse...
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 31, 2013 19:35     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HI Neutronboy! Houston is actually the last time I saw them, back in '03, ten years!! Were you at the show at #'s (Numbers)? That was weird when they blew a fuse and there was a 20 minute delay and the guys just walked around the audience talking to people and stuff. Plus, I'll never get out of my mind the crew wheeling about 4 or 5 cases of Corona out to their bus, I think that was their favorite beer whilst in the south haha

--------------------

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted August 31, 2013 20:39     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That happened at the Dallas show at the Bronco Bowl in '03. There was a long delay in the set. We hung out all night after the show. Very fun time. Vinny and Dime were there too.
neutronboy2000
VoivodFan
Member # 71

posted September 21, 2013 23:00     Profile for neutronboy2000   Email neutronboy2000     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Greetings Newclear and thanks for your reply!!! Sorry for the delay in my response..I just checked this and to answer your question, yes i was at the Numbers show here in H-Town back in '03...I got a chance to do an interview with Jason outside the front of #s and another one with Away after the show..Jason was really coo to me..no attitude of any kind(not that i expected any)-he talks about music and things as a real fan/Away had togoduringthe interview..i wasn't mad cuz it was a kind of high profile tour plus there a million things for bands to do,he said he would be right back..if he didnt i thought,at least i got a good 15min, but true to his word he came back and apologized for having to leave..Away graciously continued doing the interview with me and we spoke some more after the interview wrapped up..A good friend of mine was with me and he talked with Away for a bit as well..Because of that and other things I respect about how they treat their "fans"/"supporters"..etc..I will never have a bad thing to say about Voivod ever!!! Sorry if my answer was really long and a bit "fanboy"-ish..As always Newclkear its great to hear from ya...Put 'Target Earth' on full blast cus it fuckin rules!!!!
neutronboy2000
VoivodFan
Member # 71

posted September 21, 2013 23:04     Profile for neutronboy2000   Email neutronboy2000     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry for the misspellings and unintentional letter omissions..Space and typing skill limitations be damned!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan