my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Wacken Open Air? Anyone?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wacken Open Air? Anyone?
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted May 06, 2013 23:23     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anyone here going this year? I'm going for my third round, but minus my little brother this time. Anyone need a ticket? I got a spare to get rid of.
 |  IP: Logged
iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted May 07, 2013 09:33     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'd love to go just for the party, but can't justify it; as the bill is not my cup of tea at all this year

Best of luck with the sale man!!!

BTW I'm doing my best to join Head Villain (and maybe Luna?) for Brutal Assault, one week later. So far I only have a festival ticket and lots of hope (no flights yet)... but a man can dream, uh?

Check out the insane line-up, which of course includes some pretty decent Canadian Band whose name sounds like a swedish car. Half lt. of decent beer for around 1,3 EUR doesn't hurt either.
www.brutalassault.cz/en

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted May 07, 2013 14:59     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I saw the lineup and it is amazing! I will def. be checking out Brutal Assault one of these years. I'm still holding out hope a couple more acts will be announced for WOA. Perhaps a certain Canadian act you may have alluded to...? :-)

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan