my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » We Have A King !!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: We Have A King !!!
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted April 30, 2013 04:56     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Party all day long!!!!!!!
Let get waisted...

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

|  IP: Logged
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted April 30, 2013 06:22     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heard about that, CHEERS!

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 30, 2013 11:25     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wooooo! I saw them plastered all over your local newspapers while there, and of course could not read a word of Dutch.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted April 30, 2013 15:58     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
Wooooo! I saw them plastered all over your local newspapers while there, and of course could not read a word of Dutch.

I am willing to teach you some dutch while u r here.

--------------------

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted April 30, 2013 17:40     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
FELICITATIE - PROOST

Groeten
Michael \m/

--------------------

Inside a giant particle accelerator,a beam of protons,traveling at near the speed of light meets a beam of antiprotons moving equally fast in the opposite direction.The protons and mirror-image antiprotons annihilate each other,creating the fiery chaos of a parallel micro-galaxy.Experiment one complete,the VOIVOD goes into that new dimension,meeting different civilisations and psychic entities,extracting knowledge and energy in the eight programs of this project called: D I M E N S I O N H A T R Ö S S

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 01, 2013 12:38     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pppaaaüüülll:
I am willing to teach you some dutch while u r here.

Okay, I'll try.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted May 01, 2013 21:18     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DDDRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIINNNKKKKKKKKKKK

--------------------

String em up

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted May 01, 2013 21:46     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
that's funny... American's can't stand aristocracy. That's actually what founded this nation.

it's in line with the same reason I don't like NASCAR but I love Drag Racing (1/4 mile) in NASCAR the fans worship and root for the driver... in Drag Racing the fans love and root for the car.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 01, 2013 22:47     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think it's funny NASCAR (stock car racing) was bourne out of moonshine deliveries

--------------------

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted May 01, 2013 23:43     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
interesting factoid nuke... Drag Racing was most likely born out of trying to get some leg by impressing the chicks
VoivodFan
Member # 1294

posted May 04, 2013 03:21     Profile for 317537   Email 317537     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, I'm sure many Americans would love this king. His nickname used to be "Prince Pilsener," and he has been known to go toilet bowling with the people...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan