my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » VOIVOD CAR STICKER???

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: VOIVOD CAR STICKER???
phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted March 28, 2013 14:08     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Does anybody know if there are any Voivod car sticker - for the back of the car - to buy, or can someone produce such stickers????

Thnx for your ideas and answers

Greets
Michael \m/

--------------------

Inside a giant particle accelerator,a beam of protons,traveling at near the speed of light meets a beam of antiprotons moving equally fast in the opposite direction.The protons and mirror-image antiprotons annihilate each other,creating the fiery chaos of a parallel micro-galaxy.Experiment one complete,the VOIVOD goes into that new dimension,meeting different civilisations and psychic entities,extracting knowledge and energy in the eight programs of this project called: D I M E N S I O N H A T R Ö S S

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted March 28, 2013 17:10     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by phobos777:
Does anybody know if there are any Voivod car sticker - for the back of the car - to buy, or can someone produce such stickers????

Thnx for your ideas and answers

Greets
Michael \m/

To produce is easy. A friend of mine does that.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 29, 2013 10:58     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Look for someone who can print/cut a nice vinyl Voivod something or other. I'd like to do that someday for my Green Manalishi, aka the Wallaby.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted March 29, 2013 13:16     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Check my car This was on the Wacken camp site in 2010

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted March 29, 2013 13:38     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DBC: Nice Socks - hähähähähäh, LOL! I mean a sticker a little bigger for the backwindow!!!

Luna: I will leave my eyes and ears open, yes.

pppaaaüüülll: Where do you live, how much does it cost??

Thnx and Greets
Michael \m/

--------------------

Inside a giant particle accelerator,a beam of protons,traveling at near the speed of light meets a beam of antiprotons moving equally fast in the opposite direction.The protons and mirror-image antiprotons annihilate each other,creating the fiery chaos of a parallel micro-galaxy.Experiment one complete,the VOIVOD goes into that new dimension,meeting different civilisations and psychic entities,extracting knowledge and energy in the eight programs of this project called: D I M E N S I O N H A T R Ö S S

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted March 29, 2013 16:47     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
DBC: Nice Socks - hähähähähäh, LOL! I mean a sticker a little bigger for the backwindow!!!

Luna: I will leave my eyes and ears open, yes.

pppaaaüüülll: Where do you live, how much does it cost??

Thnx and Greets
Michael \m/

Send me the picture you want for the car sticker and the size and color. I will look into itfor you imidiately.
I am your neighbour, live in Arnhem Holland.
The price is max €50,- depending on material, size, design etc.
My email adress is voivodian at hotmail.com

Cheers

--------------------

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted March 30, 2013 03:48     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

First, that ain't me, I made that pic

Second, do you also drive a Manta?

Sorry, couldn't controle myself, I work in Germany and am familiar with jokes about those big rear window stickers...

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted March 30, 2013 04:56     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pppaaaüüülll:
Send me the picture you want for the car sticker and the size and color. I will look into itfor you imidiately.
I am your neighbour, live in Arnhem Holland.
The price is max €50,- depending on material, size, design etc.
My email adress is voivodian at hotmail.com

Cheers

Dank u for this, next week i get my "new" used car, then i can measure the window. I think at the end of the coming week you have an email from me.

Greets
Michael

--------------------

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted March 30, 2013 05:01     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DBC:
First, that ain't me, I made that pic

Second, do you also drive a Manta?

Sorry, couldn't controle myself, I work in Germany and am familiar with jokes about those big rear window stickers...

1.OK, i thought so that it aint you.
2. i love Mantas, but there are too expensive now, and i need a family car, but i will be a cool papa with 2 daughters in the car and a big rear Voivod sticker, hahahahaha......

Greets
Michael \m/

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 02, 2013 11:27     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
a big rear Voivod

--------------------

Smione
VoivodFan
Member # 1196

posted April 03, 2013 08:26     Profile for Smione   Email Smione     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Luna! Get your mind out of the gutter! Haha

--------------------

WE ARE CONNECTED

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 03, 2013 18:17     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was trying to think what the hell that would look like. The KORGULL tank's rear, I suppose.

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 04, 2013 06:45     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just don't stand behind it when it's full of "gas"!!!

--------------------

yawn

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 05, 2013 10:58     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'd also encourage you to move away from me when I'm full of gas.

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan