my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » About Target Earth Video(s)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: About Target Earth Video(s)
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted March 21, 2013 23:46     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
here guys, check out our video of Target Earth work in progress!!!

Voivod.com press release

|  IP: Logged
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 21, 2013 23:48     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
COOL, thanks Blacky! Awesome album BTW, if you haven't heard haha.

--------------------

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted March 22, 2013 06:42     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for the Info Blacky.... looks phenomenal.
I love the fact that in this era of Voivod most of the work has been made "in the house", from finding a Quebecois guitar monster like Chewy, who plays a Liberatore guitar made in Canada, to the recording of the album in the Wild studio, of course the Away art (but that's a given ;-) ) and now the video clip being made by a Voivodian .... it's like the essence of the band (that alien/strange and fascinating essence) is intact and exudes more character than ever.

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted March 22, 2013 07:48     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
gonna be sweeeeet

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted March 22, 2013 09:28     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is just too fucking cool!

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted March 22, 2013 10:23     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Can't wait

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted March 22, 2013 10:53     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's gonna be amazing!
Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted March 22, 2013 11:54     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm loving this shit! Awesome guys!

--------------------

I AM THE WAY!!!

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted March 24, 2013 00:48     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yaaay! And wow! And happy dance!
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 24, 2013 18:10     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is really going to bring the music, and Away's conceptual art full circle and be mind blowing!!!

--------------------

yawn

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted March 24, 2013 18:50     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I love this feeling; the feeling that some of the best Voivod days are still in the future.
Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted March 25, 2013 10:00     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This looks ridiculously amazing!!!

These masks need to be made for real, too damn cool

(Slipvod or Voiknot anyone?)

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan