my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Help needed from fellow voivodians!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help needed from fellow voivodians!
B.U.C.O.
VoivodFan
Member # 1299

posted February 16, 2013 07:16     Profile for B.U.C.O.   Email B.U.C.O.     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi,
I know I don't post here that often, but I need your help (of those that use facebook anyway...
My band ERUPTION wants to play the Burning Seas and Metaldays festivals, in order to do that we need votes!
You can cast your votes at the provided URLs.
Be good voivodians and make sure to vote for Eric Forrest's band E-Force as well! You can vote for as many bands you like, but only once for each band!

The pages need some time to load, so be patient.

BURNING SEAS

METALDAYS

--------------------

Flicker, flicker, flicker, flap, POW!

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 16, 2013 10:46     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have tried buco but the page is all yellow and i see the name of your band but i cant click on the vote button.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

B.U.C.O.
VoivodFan
Member # 1299

posted February 16, 2013 18:39     Profile for B.U.C.O.   Email B.U.C.O.     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, it's really badly scripted, sometimes it's impossible to access... Maybe try again later if you have the time, if not it's no big deal. E-Force currently only has my vote :S

--------------------

Flicker, flicker, flicker, flap, POW!

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted February 17, 2013 06:52     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll give it a shot, no prob helping out fellow metalheads anyway I can

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan