my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » My Music collection on discogs.com (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: My Music collection on discogs.com
nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted March 07, 2013 19:31     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by newclear infusion:
I remember when this was a very seminal website back in the early decade (well '00 - '09 one haha), I plugged in a bunch of stuff I had but lost track of it and eventually it went under or something, I'm glad I didn't invest much time into it.

But this one here is pretty cool, I'm already up to 800+ entries! What sucks though is they don't have everything, and I'm too lazy to create a whole page for something. I DID however create 2 pages for my early glam Pantera cassettes, and some fag took my album cover pic down cuz it wasn't "a pic of the cassette", so I said ok tightwad here are the actual pics of MY actual tapes lol.

They don't have any of my Lynyrd Skynyrd Japanese SHMD CD's on there either, which is weird, but proves to me how rare they really are hehe. Maybe one day I'll take the time to create the boxset entry.

I've had to create a few entries so far. It's time consuming, but pretty fun when you then see (at least for a while) that you are the only one listed that owns it.

|  IP: Logged
phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted March 09, 2013 05:37     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey guys,

first of all - thnx for the response. I'm glad that some people like it.

After long time im back here, last year i had a bad Work accident and i smashed my Calcaneus ( dont know the word in english, but i have 13 srews in the back of my feet!!!!) - this was making trouble and i jumped between rehabilitation and trying to work. Now it is much better and i can work again - with little pain, but this will stay as long as i live - shit happens

I have to read the responses first (it will take a little time) - after this i will answer.

Greets
Michael \m/

--------------------

Inside a giant particle accelerator,a beam of protons,traveling at near the speed of light meets a beam of antiprotons moving equally fast in the opposite direction.The protons and mirror-image antiprotons annihilate each other,creating the fiery chaos of a parallel micro-galaxy.Experiment one complete,the VOIVOD goes into that new dimension,meeting different civilisations and psychic entities,extracting knowledge and energy in the eight programs of this project called: D I M E N S I O N H A T R Ö S S

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 09, 2013 20:27     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sounds like you really SCREWED up your foot!!!

Sorry, it had to be said!!!

I've found so many great items on Discogs that I just couldn't find anywhere else. Although I'm still avoiding trying to list my collection on there!!!

--------------------

yawn

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 10, 2013 21:21     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by phobos777:
...and i jumped

I wouldn't recommend that!

Really though, glad to hear you are doing better, and welcome back!

--------------------

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted March 28, 2013 06:18     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Yeah, yeah harharhar - jumped - screwed - hohohoho - i like your humor specialy the black one

Yes it needs time to create an account, but for me the reason was only to see which pressings i own, which one is the first or second pressing, how do they look ect. after checking some i started up to do my own account, in the beginning i was totaly screwed
up, becuz of the time it needs, and more fucked up i was when i made my first contribution - what a fucking timekiller - but in the end i was proud to be the first and sometimes only one with this or that release.

In the end - noone need this really, but it make my ass shaking by watching my collection, in real and in my virtual life

Greets
Michael \m/

--------------------

Inside a giant particle accelerator,a beam of protons,traveling at near the speed of light meets a beam of antiprotons moving equally fast in the opposite direction.The protons and mirror-image antiprotons annihilate each other,creating the fiery chaos of a parallel micro-galaxy.Experiment one complete,the VOIVOD goes into that new dimension,meeting different civilisations and psychic entities,extracting knowledge and energy in the eight programs of this project called: D I M E N S I O N H A T R Ö S S

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan