my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod.com relaunched !

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Voivod.com relaunched !
jf
VoivodFan
Member # 645

posted January 23, 2013 14:39     Profile for jf   Email jf     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
New design for Voivod.com.

Good work Blacky !

Official Voivod website

ps: My only suggestion would be a link to the Iron Gang Factory.

--------------------

(11) Le texte original dit quatorze, mais maintes raisons invitent à supposer que, dans la bouche d'Astérion, ce nombre représente l'infini.

|  IP: Logged
phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted January 24, 2013 02:33     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HELL YEAH - Great Work, well done.

Michael \m/

--------------------

Inside a giant particle accelerator,a beam of protons,traveling at near the speed of light meets a beam of antiprotons moving equally fast in the opposite direction.The protons and mirror-image antiprotons annihilate each other,creating the fiery chaos of a parallel micro-galaxy.Experiment one complete,the VOIVOD goes into that new dimension,meeting different civilisations and psychic entities,extracting knowledge and energy in the eight programs of this project called: D I M E N S I O N H A T R Ö S S

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted January 24, 2013 05:12     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
wow.

subscribed

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted January 24, 2013 05:35     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pppaaaüüülll:
wow.

subscribed

Ah sure, me too

--------------------

Inside a giant particle accelerator,a beam of protons,traveling at near the speed of light meets a beam of antiprotons moving equally fast in the opposite direction.The protons and mirror-image antiprotons annihilate each other,creating the fiery chaos of a parallel micro-galaxy.Experiment one complete,the VOIVOD goes into that new dimension,meeting different civilisations and psychic entities,extracting knowledge and energy in the eight programs of this project called: D I M E N S I O N H A T R Ö S S

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 24, 2013 09:50     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great job! Subscribed as well.

And the Iron Gang link suggestion is a great one.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan