my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » St. Vitus and Mos Generator European Tour in March!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: St. Vitus and Mos Generator European Tour in March!
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted January 17, 2013 00:34     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My buddies in Mos Generator were asked to open up for the almighty Vitus this coming March in Europe, and I couldn't be any happier for them either! I know it's also such an honor for them as well to be supporting them on tour! I believe it was simply because of how much they enjoyed recording their new album with Mos' singer/guitarist T. Dallas Reed just a few miles away from my house here in Washington State. Just make sure that when the tour comes around to your neighborhood, go check it out! Cheers!

facebook

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

|  IP: Logged
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted January 17, 2013 09:06     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice! I'll be at the London show. Cheers for the info.
VoivodFan
Member # 1294

posted January 17, 2013 11:20     Profile for 317537   Email 317537     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks!
8 March - Arnhem...

Hey Paul, what's the Willemeen like?

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted January 18, 2013 01:17     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Harry: Great to know, but this time say "hi" to Tony, ok?

..and I have no idea what the Willemeen is like..

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

VoivodFan
Member # 1294

posted January 18, 2013 02:33     Profile for 317537   Email 317537     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BlackCloud:

..and I have no idea what the Willemeen is like..

ha ha, no of course not, sorry - that question was directed to paulussie aka the irongangmaker.
I was hoping he'd read this thread

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan