my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Tinman

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tinman
B.U.C.O.
VoivodFan
Member # 1299

posted January 15, 2013 04:53     Profile for B.U.C.O.   Email B.U.C.O.     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
At Jason Newsted's Tinman store there's some cool Voivod stuff!

Store

Most of it can be found in ''Jason's Bassment'' and ''Music''

--------------------

Flicker, flicker, flicker, flap, POW!

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 15, 2013 07:42     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I ordered the Newsted METAL cd ep yesterday from Tinman and didn't even see the other choice catagories for merchandise on the left side of the screen. I just assumed they listed everything on the one page since there was such a variety of product. I now just saw the WE CARRY ON cd single, under MUSIC... had to have it. I added a message asking them to ship the items together and give me a break on the extra shipping I paid I'm hoping they will; but if not, no problem... my stupidity anyway.
Thanks for the info.

--------------------

yawn

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted January 25, 2013 11:06     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, cool Link,thnx a lot, i didn't know about this side

Greets
Michael \m/

--------------------

Inside a giant particle accelerator,a beam of protons,traveling at near the speed of light meets a beam of antiprotons moving equally fast in the opposite direction.The protons and mirror-image antiprotons annihilate each other,creating the fiery chaos of a parallel micro-galaxy.Experiment one complete,the VOIVOD goes into that new dimension,meeting different civilisations and psychic entities,extracting knowledge and energy in the eight programs of this project called: D I M E N S I O N H A T R Ö S S

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 25, 2013 16:32     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
They already sold out of the first 2000 Metal cds. Jason's having them print up a new batch with altered cover art so you'll be able to tell the difference from the original first edition. The collector in me want to buy the 2nd pressing just to see the difference.

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan