my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Happy holidayz and happy newyear everyone!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy holidayz and happy newyear everyone!!!
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 24, 2012 05:47     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

|  IP: Logged
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted December 24, 2012 09:51     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Same to you ppppääääääüüüüüllllll (and everybody else!!)

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

thrashingdutchman
VoivodFan
Member # 506

posted December 24, 2012 09:51     Profile for thrashingdutchman   Email thrashingdutchman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi Paul and other Vodheads. Best wishes for 2013 and happy holidays everyone. (looking forward to the upcoming Target Earth promotion tour and Rush @ Ziggodome)

--------------------

V.O.I.V.O.D.:
Versatile Organism Intended for Violence and Online Destruction

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted December 24, 2012 11:02     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you paulus! Merry Holidays to my fabulous Voivod Family! Great to meet some of you for the first time this year. I hope to see some of you in 2013.

Cheers!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted December 24, 2012 15:29     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Same goes to you all!!!
Happy whateveritmeanstoyou and an amazing new year for my voivodian family and the ones I still have to meet.
Love, happiness, health and success for the whole crazy bunch!!

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

hexonut
VoivodFan
Member # 73

posted December 24, 2012 18:54     Profile for hexonut   Email hexonut     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
happy-happy-happy

--------------------

Casper, your friendly ghost

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted December 25, 2012 02:21     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Merry X-Mas and happy holidays to all of you too!

Hope 2013 will be an excellent Voivodian year like 2012 was

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted December 25, 2012 08:59     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!

2013 is gonna be HUGE for this band!!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted December 25, 2012 17:25     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cheers everyone! Have a great time!
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 25, 2012 17:41     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

I figure you freaks that aren't on Facebook might enjoy what I made for a friend for the holidays.

--------------------

yawn

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted December 27, 2012 13:48     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahahahahaha, that's great Schroeder!!!

Happy new year to all the Voivodians here!!!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted December 27, 2012 14:02     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy holidays residents of Planet Morgoth!

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

jf
VoivodFan
Member # 645

posted December 28, 2012 10:10     Profile for jf   Email jf     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
22 days untill Santa Korgull hits with is sleigh of fire !

Happy new year indeed !

--------------------

(11) Le texte original dit quatorze, mais maintes raisons invitent à supposer que, dans la bouche d'Astérion, ce nombre représente l'infini.

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted January 01, 2013 15:22     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy 2013 everyone!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 02, 2013 11:19     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy New Years ya 'orrible lot!

--------------------

String em up

VoivodFan
Member # 1294

posted January 03, 2013 08:34     Profile for 317537   Email 317537     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Have a healthy, prosperous & good music-filled 2013; Year of the Snake - should bode well for VVF-ers

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 03, 2013 11:30     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Year of the Snake begins 10 February...woohoo!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan