my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » VOIVOD WILL BE PLAYING IN CHILE AGAIN!!!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: VOIVOD WILL BE PLAYING IN CHILE AGAIN!!!!!
iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted December 17, 2012 20:42     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's it!!! They'll be playing our local 2-day festival in April.. at least last year it was a great festival organization-wise, so this year we are all expecting for the best... and now they confirmed Voivod!!!! FUCK I'M HAPPY

Of Course any VVFs going nuts and thinking of coming to Chile are more than welcome to crash at my place (no camping on this fest)

The bill looks great, and rumour says that the last confirmed artist will be no one less than King Diamond. Still 2 slots more to confirm, but for me it's already PERFECT.

Here's the festival website ... unfortunately in spanish, but you still get to see the other bands that will be playing:

The Metal Fest Chile

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

|  IP: Logged
DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted December 18, 2012 02:48     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Holy cow. That's great news for you and your fellow Chilean Voivodians

It sounds tempting for sure...

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted December 18, 2012 07:22     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fabulous! Fantastic! Hope they play a long set!!! Guys, any chance to bring Dimension Hatross in its entirety?!?!?!!?

--------------------

I AM THE WAY!!!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted December 18, 2012 07:47     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damnation that's a great lineup! I'll drive down for the day........
iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted December 18, 2012 08:37     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If u ask me, I think they will play plenty of that jewel of a new album called "Target Earth", an album that has made all these last months (and the upcoming one as well) feel like the months in Neptune.

What a great year to be a Voivodian

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted December 18, 2012 20:25     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmmm, let's see... That's a great lineup, and to finally see Voivod live would be the icing on the cake!

Hmmm... That would be nice...

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

VoivodFan
Member # 1294

posted December 19, 2012 06:02     Profile for 317537   Email 317537     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
instead of roadburn: chile burn!
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted December 19, 2012 10:50     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahaha, we New Mexicans get alot of that "chile burn". New Mexican food rules!

IGIR: I would absolutely love to go to Chile. If not for Voivod, to see you. Sadly, I don't think I'll make it in April.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted December 20, 2012 09:24     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Man... that would be one awesome weekend! Let me see who I can rob.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan