my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Target Earth pre-order (Page 9)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

Author Topic: Target Earth pre-order
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 02, 2013 07:06     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
DAMN, CM Distro doesn't have the black vinyl listed anymore. I thought that was unlimited?

Large merchandising has it.
web page

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 02, 2013 17:48     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm glad I picked up all the limited edition stuff from the European store. Like I said, I thought the black vinyl was unlimited, so why did they have to take it off their site? I got my copy, it just surprised me when it was no longer available through their own label's site!!!

Now where's the fucking Orange vinyl and Purple vinyl? They might only be online for a couple hours with the way things go on the NA CMDistro site!!!

--------------------

yawn

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted February 15, 2013 12:05     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Some info...

I talked to a local store yesterday. According to his info, US vinyl (black and any colored) will isn't shipping until March 31 for an April 2nd release. I was told this is common, to boost secondary sales.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 15, 2013 19:23     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nothingface:
Some info...

I talked to a local store yesterday. According to his info, US vinyl (black and any colored) will isn't shipping until March 31 for an April 2nd release. I was told this is common, to boost secondary sales.

THANK YOU!!!!
I'm sure I will still check the CM DISTRO site 3 times a day, just to drive myself crazy hoping it'll show up so I can order them!!! At least now I know when to expect it finally getting posted to order.

--------------------

yawn

Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted February 16, 2013 14:45     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hells Headbangers and PATAC, both in the US, have the 2LP black vinyl right now. Or, at least, they don't specify that they're colored vinyl, which tends to then default to black...

HHR: http://shop-hellsheadbangers.com/item.asp?PID=28326

PATAC: http://www.patacrecords.com/distro/12-LP/Voivod-Target-Earth-Vinyl-2-LP-12

If you happen to buy it from PATAC, don't check out without first hearing the new Fistula LP, streaming on the site. Excellent sludge, definitely for EHG fans.
--------------------------
UPDATE, Feb 27 - HHR now has ORANGE vinyl as well - Buy or die!
--------------------------
All the best,
PAULIE

--------------------

Voivoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
-----------------
DIMESLAND http://youtu.be/2LtFOX6JdVo

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan