my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Target Earth pre-order (Page 7)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author Topic: Target Earth pre-order
phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted January 24, 2013 02:46     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sometimes i find good things here:

discogs.com

Greets
Michael \m/

--------------------

Inside a giant particle accelerator,a beam of protons,traveling at near the speed of light meets a beam of antiprotons moving equally fast in the opposite direction.The protons and mirror-image antiprotons annihilate each other,creating the fiery chaos of a parallel micro-galaxy.Experiment one complete,the VOIVOD goes into that new dimension,meeting different civilisations and psychic entities,extracting knowledge and energy in the eight programs of this project called: D I M E N S I O N H A T R Ö S S

|  IP: Logged
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 24, 2013 09:27     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
After Igor's posting I decided to check EuroDistro's shipping prices out and... Voilá, boxset on the way!

Schroeder, I saw that japanese st cd on Ebay yesterday. It contains the "We Carry On" video as a bonus track. Gotta grab me a copy one of these days... If only I can convince my wife...

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 24, 2013 11:40     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I didn't know about the bonus video on the self titled Japanese version... that's cool, Thanks.
I use Ebay, Amazon, Music Stack, Gemm for tracking down rare collectibles. Hex, reminded me to also check the other ebay and amazon sites in different countries which will have different sellers. There's an option on ebay.com to show all international sellers which gives you better results.
I forgot about discogs, thanks Phobos777.

BTW: There's a fine line between the "blame" and the "credit" for getting me to purchase all these extra editions.

--------------------

yawn

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 24, 2013 15:39     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn, this wait is killing me.....CM told me they just shipped the package!!
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted January 24, 2013 22:18     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, I broke down and ordered the box from CM Germany. Threw Into Eternity's The Incurable Tragedy on the order as well.

It's Voivod, I can't help myself. If I had the $$$ I'd be amassing a crazy collection like some of you are.

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted January 25, 2013 10:16     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:

BTW: There's a fine line between the "blame" and the "credit" for getting me to purchase all these extra editions.

[/QB]

I hope we both don't misunderstood, my post before was just a little ironic, i see it with humor, don't wanted to behave in a bad way and for sure not with any of you Voivodians.

Greets
Michael \m/

--------------------

Inside a giant particle accelerator,a beam of protons,traveling at near the speed of light meets a beam of antiprotons moving equally fast in the opposite direction.The protons and mirror-image antiprotons annihilate each other,creating the fiery chaos of a parallel micro-galaxy.Experiment one complete,the VOIVOD goes into that new dimension,meeting different civilisations and psychic entities,extracting knowledge and energy in the eight programs of this project called: D I M E N S I O N H A T R Ö S S

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 25, 2013 10:45     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Phobos777,
Everything here here is taken in good humor. It's all fun & games... until someone loses an eye

It's been great having another voivod freak fanatic insane collector join Voivodfan.com. Your input has been great, and your collection is inspiring.

As much as I tried avoiding getting certain Voivod items, after seeing them in your collection just made me want to hunt them down for myself, which is always fun.

--------------------

yawn

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted January 25, 2013 10:53     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thumps Up!!!! I like the VVF side very much, sorry for letting you see my collection , no i know what you mean, i have the same behaviour - first i say "i don't need this", then i see it somewhere, and then the Hunter in me starts to hunt - i think this is the normal behaviour of just a normal Voivodian.

Thnx

Greets
Michael \m/

--------------------

hexonut
VoivodFan
Member # 73

posted January 25, 2013 11:41     Profile for hexonut   Email hexonut     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Collectaholics anonymous, hear, hear. When is the next therapy session again? Count me in.

--------------------

Casper, your friendly ghost

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted January 25, 2013 11:48     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexonut:
Collectaholics anonymous, hear, hear. When is the next therapy session again? Count me in.

didn't know about the therapy session, cool, count me also in please...LOL

Greets
Michael \m/

--------------------

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted January 25, 2013 12:33     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexonut:

O no .... I hate those sessions, the put me in front of a mirror

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 25, 2013 16:29     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LMFAO!!!

"Hi, my name is David, I purchased my last record 5 minutes ago... and it was a total fucking rush. I don't need no therapy, just more music."

--------------------

yawn

hexonut
VoivodFan
Member # 73

posted January 25, 2013 16:43     Profile for hexonut   Email hexonut     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"I don't need no therapy. I need more whiskey. Bartender, pour me another one!"

You can't help yourself, collector addict. Only the responsible group can help you.

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 25, 2013 16:43     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
CMDISTRO.COM

For those of you waiting for the North American CMDistro to finally get in the media book, and black vinyl of Target Earth, they finally have them available. Still not taking orders on the box set however.

--------------------

yawn

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted January 25, 2013 17:02     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
CMDISTRO.COM

For those of you waiting for the North American CMDistro to finally get in the media book, and black vinyl of Target Earth, they finally have them available. Still not taking orders on the box set however.

Hmm. I'm gonna wait until they have the purple and orange vinyl to order my black one. Red vinyl and box were waiting for my weary bones after work yesterday! 4 copies and counting!

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted January 25, 2013 17:06     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So what about the Orange(lim.400) and the Purple(Lim.600) U.S. vinyl edition???
Any news?
Should be released on 23.01. or am i too fckn late??? - i cannot find anything about these releases in the i-net
If i'm too late i need this therapy lesson for sure

Greets
Michael \m/

--------------------

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted January 25, 2013 17:11     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hm, the Black vinyl edition is on unlimited run, i think that you will later catch the vinyl for 10 or 12€ (in Europe) 13-16$ approx.
I wait with the black edition.

--------------------

Blackguard
VoivodFan
Member # 61

posted January 25, 2013 18:16     Profile for Blackguard   Email Blackguard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Still waiting too...
It's not like I'm living in the jungle...

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 25, 2013 23:11     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm wondering if the purple & orange vinyl is a hoax. Where did that original information come from anyway? It seems the Europeans get all the real collectibles and North America gets the scraps of what's left over. The only place I've heard mention of the 2 other colors is on this forum. I haven't seen them ANYWHERE... and trust me I'm LOOKING.

--------------------

yawn

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted January 26, 2013 01:04     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
I'm wondering if the purple & orange vinyl is a hoax. Where did that original information come from anyway?

I got the info from Blabbertits.net. Not sure why the CM USA site is so lagging. Serious considering making the jump to the Euro site to get the fucking box set already.

VOIVOD: 'Target Earth' Formats Unveiled

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted January 26, 2013 01:29     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by X-D:
I got the info from Blabbertits.net. Not sure why the CM USA site is so lagging. Serious considering making the jump to the Euro site to get the fucking box set already.

VOIVOD: 'Target Earth' Formats Unveiled

Maybe they wait to see if the others sell good enough. Check the NB shop and see how many flavours they have in vinyl. The yellow Bolt Thrower is kinda kinky...
http://www.nuclearblast.de/de/shop/index.html

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted January 26, 2013 03:01     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was about to go to bed after a last yummy vodka shot, but all this Target Earth talk made me spin my CD once again. Yep, at 4:57 AM chilean time Kluskap O Kom just started playing again!

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted January 26, 2013 03:42     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lookee here:

CM

Greets
Michael \m/

--------------------

hexonut
VoivodFan
Member # 73

posted January 26, 2013 10:37     Profile for hexonut   Email hexonut     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by X-D:
I got the info from Blabbertits.net. Not sure why the CM USA site is so lagging.

Why? It's quite simple really, and the answer is: logistics.
Century Media is historically a German company, with the US arm being a relatively recent addition. They most likely decided to press most of the formats in Germany to cut the costs. The only format actually made in North America is the regular American CD.
All vinyl, even the supposedly "US-only" orange and purple, is likely made at the same plant in Europe. Now, they arrange the shipping of all that stuff to America... Imagine a large marine container stacked by all these things, put on a ship. If the manufacture was delayed for any reason, the ship is gone, and need to wait for another one. Then it takes some time to get from some port in Europe to America... let's say 2 to 3 weeks. Then unpack and rail/truck to CM headquarters.
Looks like they had the coloured vinyls and boxed sets delayed until the very last day in Europe. Still enough to ship out on time from European warehouses, but not American ones. They put the black vinyls and mediabooks on an earlier ship that arrived yesterday. The rest of the stuff is hopefully sailing on the next one.

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 27, 2013 12:52     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for the link to CM confirming the colored vinyl editions, and thanks for the detailed info, Hex, that makes perfect sense; but I'm impatient and want the orange and purple wax NOW!!!! Why can't they just use a transporter machine to get them from Germany to the States, it would only take a millisecond or so to get them here.

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan