my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Target Earth pre-order (Page 6)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author Topic: Target Earth pre-order
DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted January 22, 2013 02:35     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire:
For those who ordered the box from CM Europe, how long did they say it would take to ship? My willpower is weakening and I might have to order it from there.

My order from CM-Distro Europe was delivered one day before release date. It was the red vinyl and the box set.

I placed one order there, because Nuclear Blast didn't had the red version. I made a mistake with my order (old cc number) and contacted them. They said they would contact me if something was wrong. Because I didn't want to miss the box set and the red vinyl, I placed a second order at Nuclear Blast, also for the red vinyl, since they had it on stock out of a sudden.

Because of the miss communication with CMD Europe, and the fact I didn’t trust it anymore, I have two box sets and two red vinyl versions now… If one of you guys don’t get one, I'm glad to swap to help one of you out.

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

|  IP: Logged
nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted January 22, 2013 04:55     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My blue version from NB arrived on the 19th. Still waiting in the red and box from EuroDistro. The USDistro is a joke.
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 22, 2013 06:20     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Media box still "out of stock" at CM Distro.com.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 22, 2013 06:26     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DBC, you've got a private message.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 22, 2013 12:42     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaytanic:
Media box still "out of stock" at CM Distro.com.

Just received this response from them:

Hi Lee,

Thanks for contacting CM Distro. The import Mediabook version is currently on order and in transit to us at this time. While we do not have a specific arrival date for imports, we will post the item as available to order once our copies arrive in 1-3 weeks. Feel free to sign up for our weekly email blast at https://www.cmdistro.com/newsletter/index.html and we will post an update once our stocks arrive.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 22, 2013 14:46     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Got my "regular" CD yesterday, I think I shoulda had it Saturday but our mailman is a dick sometimes and doesn't always deliver packages when he should (oddly enough it's only the ones that don't have tracking, hmmm)...

ANYWAYS, this album is a true and complete work of art!! Very Nothingfacey in certain areas but not too much to be construed as a blatant rehash. Only listened once, will be repeating that process a million more X's over the next well, forever haha.

Great job guys!!

Still holding out on the CMdistro Mediabook box just like everybody else here, thanks for the update Mez.

--------------------

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted January 22, 2013 15:47     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just ordered the Japanese CD, the bonus Tracks are:
Tribal Convictions (Live) and Nothingface (Live)

Greets
Michael \m/

--------------------

Inside a giant particle accelerator,a beam of protons,traveling at near the speed of light meets a beam of antiprotons moving equally fast in the opposite direction.The protons and mirror-image antiprotons annihilate each other,creating the fiery chaos of a parallel micro-galaxy.Experiment one complete,the VOIVOD goes into that new dimension,meeting different civilisations and psychic entities,extracting knowledge and energy in the eight programs of this project called: D I M E N S I O N H A T R Ö S S

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 22, 2013 16:03     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, I was WRONG about the European CMdistro not having the box set, because I just got the rest of my Voivod order today. Black vinyl, Box set, Media book.

LIFE IS GOOD!!!

I'm trying to avoid the desire to buy the Japanese versions, because it'll just set up the need to want the other japanese releases. I've spent more than enough

--------------------

yawn

Cthon
Member # 156

posted January 22, 2013 17:40     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Amazon came through today.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Tyronehell
VoivodFan
Member # 555

posted January 22, 2013 17:41     Profile for Tyronehell   Email Tyronehell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by phobos777:
Just ordered the Japanese CD, the bonus Tracks are:
Tribal Convictions (Live) and Nothingface (Live)

Greets
Michael \m/

Are the Japanese bonus tracks from the Roadburn Festival?

--------------------

You better put it in before you get old - Lemmy - On Parole

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted January 23, 2013 01:55     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tyronehell:
Are the Japanese bonus tracks from the Roadburn Festival?

I hope so, i have no further information. It will be stupid if the songs are from the "Warriors Of Ice"

Greets
Michael \m/

--------------------

Inside a giant particle accelerator,a beam of protons,traveling at near the speed of light meets a beam of antiprotons moving equally fast in the opposite direction.The protons and mirror-image antiprotons annihilate each other,creating the fiery chaos of a parallel micro-galaxy.Experiment one complete,the VOIVOD goes into that new dimension,meeting different civilisations and psychic entities,extracting knowledge and energy in the eight programs of this project called: D I M E N S I O N H A T R Ö S S

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted January 23, 2013 02:01     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
Well, I was WRONG about the European CMdistro not having the box set, because I just got the rest of my Voivod order today. Black vinyl, Box set, Media book.

LIFE IS GOOD!!!

I'm trying to avoid the desire to buy the Japanese versions, because it'll just set up the need to want the other japanese releases. I've spent more than enough

In this case you are right - DON'T HUNT WHAT YOU CAN'T GET.

Voivod is my life, my drug, my alpha and my omega.(beneath my family - haha...)

Greets
Michael \m/

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted January 23, 2013 02:31     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by phobos777:
In this case you are right - DON'T HUNT WHAT YOU CAN'T GET.

Voivod is my life, my drug, my alpha and my omega.(beneath my family - haha...)

Greets
Michael \m/

He, Michael.
in welches Teil von Deutschland lebst du? Ich lebe an der Grenze am A3, Umgebung Kleve. In die Niederlande natuerlich...

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted January 23, 2013 02:53     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...und ich A4, Raum Aachen (Aken) auch an der Holländischen Grenze , ich kann quasi rüberspucken.

Greets
Michael \m/

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 23, 2013 11:44     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cthon:
Amazon came through today.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted January 23, 2013 13:09     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Words fail me. I can only state that the fools I live with seem a little "off" with me today. I guess they didn't like the fact that I had to listen to this release good n loud last night. Tough shit fuckers. It's the new Voivod album, you wouldn't understand. Stunning.
jf
VoivodFan
Member # 645

posted January 23, 2013 13:49     Profile for jf   Email jf     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Was greeted by my Blue copy from Germany last night ! hopes are high i'm greeted by the box set and red tonight !

I wonder to which extent you fine lot realise how much of a grower Target Earth really is ?

--------------------

(11) Le texte original dit quatorze, mais maintes raisons invitent à supposer que, dans la bouche d'Astérion, ce nombre représente l'infini.

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted January 23, 2013 15:11     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jf:
I wonder to which extent you fine lot realise how much of a grower Target Earth really is ?

I already have a full-blown addiction!

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted January 23, 2013 15:15     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
After many uuhhms and aaahhss I pulled the trigger on the boxset (couldn't live without a Voivod belt) and the vinyl through cmdistro.de

The "fuck it" factor was that it's almost the same shipping $ from either the usa or europe. Seems like there's a flat rate everywhere for the "ass of the world" destination.

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 23, 2013 17:55     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The addiction spreads. Welcome to Obsessive Collecting iiigggïïïrrr

--------------------

yawn

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted January 23, 2013 22:58     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jf:

"creeper"

like creeper weed...

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 23, 2013 23:03     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I cracked again, and just ordered the Japanese version of Target Earth. I also grabbed a Japanese version of the self titled Voivod cd.

I'm blaming Phobos777 for this!!!

--------------------

yawn

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted January 23, 2013 23:37     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
I cracked again, and just ordered the Japanese version of Target Earth. I also grabbed a Japanese version of the self titled Voivod cd.

Where you find such things? I must keep up.

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted January 24, 2013 02:39     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

Yeah, thnx blame the Germans for everything....hahahaha
btw. it is not the desire to have all pressings, it is becuz of the better manufacture quality (music sounds better).

Anyone of you have now the Orange/Purple U.S. vinyl edition???? If yes, where did you grab it????

Target Earth is rotating from dusk till dawn, at home, in my car.......\m/

Greets
Michael \m/

--------------------

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted January 24, 2013 02:42     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nothingface:
Where you find such things? I must keep up.

I found mine on ebay, be fast and then blame me also

Greets
Michael \m/

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan