my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Target Earth pre-order (Page 3)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author Topic: Target Earth pre-order
DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted December 24, 2012 09:25     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
LMFAO!!!
My "Watch List" on Ebay is full of Voivod vinyl. I'm back & forth about about forking the $$$ to acquire all the Voivod records I used to once have. I keep thinking I should be able to find them at a better price, but then I keep thinking "what if I don't, and then I can't find them at all"... what a dilemma!!!
The Target Earth album has set up a domino effect!!!
I'm doomed.

Hahaha, I know exactly what you mean. I had it with the "Best of" LP, what wasn't on the net for years and then BAM 2 of them at the same time. One was heavy expensive, but two days later the second one was for sale. I made a bid and lucky me

I ordered the red and blue vinyls too. Would have buy it from IGF, but I would hate me if I would be to late..

Silly us

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 24, 2012 13:40     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The dominoes keep falling... just found a good deal on the double grey vinyl of INFINI. The obsession continues.

--------------------

yawn

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 25, 2012 08:25     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, I completely CRACKED last night, and out of sheer boredom and collector obsession I tracked down and purchased the vinyl of Killing Technology, Negatron/Phobos, The Outer Limits, To the Death, and Nothingface. I just have Dimension Hatross & Angel Rat to to find at a resonable price. I'm not to keen on RRROOOAAARRR & War and Pain, so unless I find those at a phenomenal price, I'm not worried about having them.
The addiction has taken over... again.
Damn you VOIVOD!!!

Just scored NOTHINGFACE vinyl on an eBay auction. Merry aXemas to me!!!

--------------------

yawn

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted December 29, 2012 15:15     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Awesome Dave....you're a completely worthless addict! I want Nothingface on vinyl....

Still waiting on CM Distro to release this deluxe Target Earth edition....Can't wait to wear that beltbuckle while showing houses. I could start a whole new trend in real estate.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 29, 2012 19:51     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm waiting for the North American web store to start selling the box set also. And if the get the black vinyl I might as well order that also, huh?
I just hunted down the Thrashing Rage pic disc at an incredible price, and won the Angel Rat vinyl a couple days ago. It looks like THE OUTER LIMITS vinyl is going to be the one that's going to be hard to find and if I do, it's really going to cost me... but I might get lucky and find a good deal... hopefully!!!

--------------------

yawn

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted December 29, 2012 20:56     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, waiting a little bit in hopes that a North American distributor will carry the box set and vinyl editions. Otherwise, I'll make the jump from the Euro-shops.

You guys are reminding me that my collection sorely lacks Angel Rat, The Outer Limits, and the Best Of albums on vinyl. Hmm, could be my new years resolution for 2013.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted December 30, 2012 02:18     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If I see any of these discs, I will give you guys the link. Some of them were German prints and there is the best chance to get them. Keep an eye on ebay.de

The "Best of" LP was my toughest quest too, and it was for a long time like it didn't exist

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 30, 2012 17:12     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I didn't know the "Best Of" was even on vinyl... FUCK!!! Another one to add to the list. This all started because of Mechanical Mind 7 inch. Oh, yeah, and having a boring life.

--------------------

yawn

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted December 31, 2012 09:35     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
I didn't know the "Best Of" was even on vinyl... FUCK!!! Another one to add to the list. This all started because of Mechanical Mind 7 inch. Oh, yeah, and having a boring life.

Here an older post about it ->
http://www.voivodfan.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=005264

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 31, 2012 13:45     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh yeah, NOW I remember that thread and those pics of your awesome collection. I hope to get as lucky as you did for the last couple of items I need... including BEST OF.

Thanks for reminding me of the original post. I'll post a pic of my collection when it's like yours or as close as I can get it.

--------------------

yawn

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 06, 2013 18:00     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK I'm getting a bit worried about the North America CM Distro even getting the Target earth box set. They've had it listed as temporarily out of stock since they posted it. If they were going to stock it why aren't they taking preorders for it like the other Target earth items they have listed? I'm giving them another day or two to make it available to order and if they don't I guess I'll fork out the extra $$$ and order it on the European site, along with the black vinyl of Target Earth. It's getting too close to the release date and I don't want to miss out on it by them not getting it to sell, and they get sold out on the European site.

There's still no word on the Iron Gang selling anything for Target Earth either.

--------------------

yawn

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted January 06, 2013 20:03     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
OK I'm getting a bit worried about the North America CM Distro even getting the Target earth box set. They've had it listed as temporarily out of stock since they posted it. If they were going to stock it why aren't they taking preorders for it like the other Target earth items they have listed? I'm giving them another day or two to make it available to order and if they don't I guess I'll fork out the extra $$$ and order it on the European site, along with the black vinyl of Target Earth. It's getting too close to the release date and I don't want to miss out on it by them not getting it to sell, and they get sold out on the European site.

There's still no word on the Iron Gang selling anything for Target Earth either.

Yeah. I don't like the way this being handled either.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 06, 2013 20:06     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DITTO.........I check it everyday. Pretty discouraging....
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 06, 2013 20:35     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've checked at least 3 to 4 a day for the last couple weeks. I think I'm going to give them til Tuesday, and if they don't have it as being available to order, I'm using the European site to get. Which means everyone who wants to get it from the North America site, wait til Wednesday; because ya know damn well once I fork out the extra $$$ to the European site, the American site will list it to purchase!!!

--------------------

yawn

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted January 06, 2013 22:43     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Which means everyone who wants to get it from the North America site, wait til Wednesday; because ya know damn well once I fork out the extra $$$ to the European site, the American site will list it to purchase!!!

Haha, that's some good advice Dave, thanks! Of course that is exactly what will happen.

I'd really prefer to get the box-set and LP verisons from the Iron Gang, so hoping that they turn up there, sooner rather than later. Maybe get myself the Killing Technology book at the same time.

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 10, 2013 13:32     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, with only 11 days before TARGET EARTH gets released in Europe and 1 more day after that for the States I gave up hope on the North America CMDISTRO getting any of the 1000 box sets in stock and just ordered that, along with the black vinyl, and the special edition cd (yes, I know it's the exact same on that will be in the box set, but if I'm going to be a completest with VOIVOD collecting I might as well buy it also). I already had the red vinyl on order, and the blue vinyl from another site. I don't even want to add up what I've already spent on this new album, but I do know it'll be worth it.

Anyway, since i just forked out a shitload of money to get all of this from the other side of the pond, I'm sure the north american site will make the box set available within an hour or 2, to all of you who have more patience than I do.

I'll probably order the regular cd from Amazon just so I can get a copy of it ASAP. Maybe FYE in the local mall might be cool enough to carry it so I could actually have it on the 22nd.

--------------------

yawn

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 10, 2013 13:40     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fuck it. I just ordered the regular cd for CM Distro North America since they're shipping early in hopes to get it to customers on the official release day.

Now to wait, to hear the masterpiece.

Is in the 22nd YET????

--------------------

yawn

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 10, 2013 16:26     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

Anyway, since i just forked out a shitload of money to get all of this from the other side of the pond, I'm sure the north american site will make the box set available within an hour or 2, to all of you who have more patience than I do.

Still Temporarily Out of Stock...sigh. Nice try though schroeder.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 10, 2013 17:04     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, I tried to do my part to help everyone. I have no clue why CM Distro is waiting so long to take orders on this.

--------------------

yawn

hexonut
VoivodFan
Member # 73

posted January 10, 2013 17:13     Profile for hexonut   Email hexonut     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
perhaps because it won't be on pre-order, they want their packages to actually arrive from europe?

--------------------

Casper, your friendly ghost

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted January 11, 2013 01:34     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just ordered the black vinyl from the Euro webstore. Nobody's even got it listed in North America, so figured I'd at least get that in the can. Going to wait until release date to see if CM North America or IGF gets the box set up for sale...

Kind of wish IGF would at least put some kind of "coming soon" on the site indicating what they will be carrying. Oh well.

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 11, 2013 06:54     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll be doing the same XD....
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted January 11, 2013 15:17     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well it took a little longer, but Dave's making the leap has paid off for all of us. Looks like the official word is out on the releases.

VOIVOD: 'Target Earth' Formats Unveiled (blabbershit)

Interesting note on the vinyl editions... Not big on colored vinyl, but orange sounds kind of cool.

"Target Earth" will also be available in the same track listing as gatefold-2LP with 180-gram vinyl in the following versions/colors:

* Black (Unlimited)
* Transparent Red (200 copies, Century Media webshop Europe)
* Transparent Blue (200 copies, Nuclear Blast mailorder)
* Orange (400 copies, Century Media USA)
* Purple (6000 copies, Century Media USA)

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 11, 2013 17:15     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
FUCK!!! Now I HAVE to buy the orange and purple vinyl. What the hell is CM Distro waiting for? Put them online so I can spend more $$$ on this album. I think with the amount of different releases for Target Earth, my order alone might make it go Gold in sales!!!

--------------------

yawn

Tyronehell
VoivodFan
Member # 555

posted January 11, 2013 18:22     Profile for Tyronehell   Email Tyronehell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I would be great if the Iron Gang store had it's own colour to sell. Maybe a Clear vinyl limited to 100 & signed.

--------------------

You better put it in before you get old - Lemmy - On Parole

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan