my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Target Earth pre-order (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author Topic: Target Earth pre-order
nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted December 21, 2012 03:00     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm still so excited. I think this release could jump-start the long dead 8-track market.
 |  IP: Logged
nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted December 21, 2012 03:01     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
If I am forced to order the limited edition and vinyl from overseas, I'll definitely be ordering the regular cd from Amazon so I can get it ASAP, since I doubt Walmart will be carrying it so I can pick it up on release day.

I love your signature, Schroeder. Way Out Of Here is my favorite track on that album, by far.

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 21, 2012 07:52     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
this is a mustache? Oh, a musthave, haha.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Tyronehell
VoivodFan
Member # 555

posted December 21, 2012 09:31     Profile for Tyronehell   Email Tyronehell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
All the goodies are up for preorder now.
Order for myself the Deluxe box and the red vinyl.

https://www.cmdistro.de/Search?q=voivod

--------------------

You better put it in before you get old - Lemmy - On Parole

Tyronehell
VoivodFan
Member # 555

posted December 21, 2012 11:34     Profile for Tyronehell   Email Tyronehell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted December 21, 2012 12:52     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I want that bad. I'll get it too as soon as they can stock it at CM Distro.....don't have the funds to order from the european group....can't imagine what that shipping would be.
nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted December 21, 2012 16:42     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
SO happy to see Voivod taking the KISS merchandising route!

I want a Voivod lunch box, a Voivod pinball machine, a Blacky action figure that runs like a blower, an Away action figure that eats like a grinder, a Chewy action figure that spins his hair like a tornado, and a Snake action figure that just RRROOOAAARRRSSS!!!

jf
VoivodFan
Member # 645

posted December 21, 2012 18:45     Profile for jf   Email jf     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I want a Blacky bubblehead that says: "More Ice cream or I scream!"

--------------------

(11) Le texte original dit quatorze, mais maintes raisons invitent à supposer que, dans la bouche d'Astérion, ce nombre représente l'infini.

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted December 21, 2012 20:09     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I want that boxset sooooooo bad!
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 21, 2012 20:31     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I definitely want the boxset and I hoping since they have it as temporarily out of stock on the US CMdistro site it means they will be getting it soon. I do see that the red vinyl is ONLY available through the European site which means if I want it I'll have the pay the crazy shipping prices, but then again I just did that for the new Steven Wilson vinyl and cd/dvd/blu ray box book set that comes out next year.

I have given up my quest to collect all of Voivod's releases on vinyl since the cost of the out of print albums is crazy expensive and I need to get some common sense at some point in my life... sometime!!! So I may or may not order the red vinyl... but the collector in me wants it so damn bad!!!

Nothingface: I love that PT song also (fav on the album), and that particular line resonates strong with me this years due to certain events that took place in my life!!!! BITCH

--------------------

yawn

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 21, 2012 20:49     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So much for will power. I just ordered the red vinyl from cmdistro.de Since there's only going to be 1000 of these world wide I'd me kicking myself later if I didn't get a copy for my collection. If I can get the box set from the CD Distro in the states I'll skip getting the regular boring standard cd release. I need to give up on the idea of owning every version that comes out by all the bands I love. I do need money for food and mortgage!!!

--------------------

yawn

jf
VoivodFan
Member # 645

posted December 22, 2012 01:47     Profile for jf   Email jf     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
" TARGET=_blank>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpIZkr2TBjM[URL=http://]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpIZkr2TBjM

--------------------

(11) Le texte original dit quatorze, mais maintes raisons invitent à supposer que, dans la bouche d'Astérion, ce nombre représente l'infini.

jf
VoivodFan
Member # 645

posted December 22, 2012 02:33     Profile for jf   Email jf     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
TARGET EARTH

HAHAHAhahahaHA

insert *madness here *

--------------------

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted December 22, 2012 02:35     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
I need to give up on the idea of owning every version that comes out by all the bands I love. I do need money for food and mortgage!!!

That's why I only do this collecting thing with Voivod. I want the red and blue vinyl edition, but for having them, I have place orders at at least two online shops. That sucks a bit....

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted December 22, 2012 02:50     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
So much for will power. I just ordered the red vinyl from cmdistro.de

Haha! It took you less than 20 minutes to crack! That's almost as bad as my wife at a 50% off ladies shoes sale.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 22, 2012 06:42     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
BLUE VINYL??? I only saw the red and what I assumed to be black vinyl as the other option on the European site and it didn't mention anything about being limited, so I passed on it.

Yeah XD, my will power obviously sucks. It actually cracked in about 2 minutes when I went back to look at the list of items on cmdistro.de It just took me a while to get back here to post about my failed lack of self control.

--------------------

yawn

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted December 22, 2012 07:25     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
BLUE VINYL??? I only saw the red and what I assumed to be black vinyl as the other option on the European site and it didn't mention anything about being limited, so I passed on it.

The blue version is on Nuclear Blast for sale ->
http://www.nuclearblast.de/de/produkte/tontraeger/vinyl/2lp/voivod-target-earth-blue-vinyl.html

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted December 22, 2012 15:40     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DBC:
The blue version is on Nuclear Blast for sale ->
http://www.nuclearblast.de/de/produkte/tontraeger/vinyl/2lp/voivod-target-earth -blue-vinyl.html

That's $55.00 US, shipped. Shamefully, I just can't do that right now. Website says there are only 200 of these, so I'm sure I'll be kicking myself later.

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted December 22, 2012 16:56     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Going to order from IGF I think.

--------------------

String em up

Tyronehell
VoivodFan
Member # 555

posted December 23, 2012 08:13     Profile for Tyronehell   Email Tyronehell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It would be nice if the Iron Gang store had it's own colour of vinyl to sell. Purple?

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 23, 2012 14:33     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:

Me too. Can we have some mp3 in front??

--------------------

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted December 23, 2012 20:31     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:

Hopefully IGF will have the vinyl and deluxe editions available. If so, that is where I want to buy those. for sure!

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 23, 2012 21:37     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
FUCK ME!!!! Just ordered the blue vinyl $57.00!!!! You'd think I'd be drunk when I do this shit, but I'm totally sober... I have problems, obviously!!!! Only 200 made... couldn't let that slip through my fingers. So glad I received a nice Christmas bonus, and my fiance dumped my ass in February... more $$$ for ME... bitch!!!

--------------------

yawn

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted December 24, 2012 05:46     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahaha... You are my hero Dave... Cracking twice in just one forum page. That's a real Voivodian!!!

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 24, 2012 08:07     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LMFAO!!!
My "Watch List" on Ebay is full of Voivod vinyl. I'm back & forth about about forking the $$$ to acquire all the Voivod records I used to once have. I keep thinking I should be able to find them at a better price, but then I keep thinking "what if I don't, and then I can't find them at all"... what a dilemma!!!
The Target Earth album has set up a domino effect!!!
I'm doomed.

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan