my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Target Earth pre-order (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author Topic: Target Earth pre-order
Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted December 12, 2012 10:01     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Voivod - "Target Earth" CD + Shirt (PRE-ORDER)

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted December 12, 2012 10:06     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for the link Syl. I'll be putting in my order this afternoon. Want that 7" too....will there be a vinyl edition of this as well? I would assume so......

I'm starting to warm up to that cover art...

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted December 12, 2012 12:52     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Thanks for the link Syl. I'll be putting in my order this afternoon. Want that 7" too....will there be a vinyl edition of this as well? I would assume so......

I'm starting to warm up to that cover art...

There's supposed to be a vinyl edition as well as a deluxe CD version. When those will be available in North America remains to be seen though. Definitly going to pre-order, but not sure this is the package for me, yet.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Tyronehell
VoivodFan
Member # 555

posted December 12, 2012 12:55     Profile for Tyronehell   Email Tyronehell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Where is the deluxe version so I can preorder it & what the hell is in it?

--------------------

You better put it in before you get old - Lemmy - On Parole

hexonut
VoivodFan
Member # 73

posted December 12, 2012 14:01     Profile for hexonut   Email hexonut     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Looking at Amazon pages, there's going to be a total of 4 versions of this CD.
1. US release. No bonus tracks.
2. Regular EU release. No bonus track.
3. EU Limited. 2 live bonus tracks.
4. Japanese release. Bonus track(s) stated as planned, unconfirmed.

I don't see any mention of US Limited release anywhere. It is probably not planned. Amazon.co.uk has the lowest pre-order price for EU Limited edition.
Go figure.

--------------------

Casper, your friendly ghost

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 12, 2012 17:49     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I knew I could count on Hex for the lowdown on the Worldwide distribution plans. I've been holding out ordering this until I see the limited edition discs and vinyl. I have too many t-shirts already, so I just want the hard copies of this great masterpiece. If Amazon in the states doesn't add the limited edition soon, it looks like I'll be getting it from another source. I's love to buy it directly from the Iron Gang so the band would get more $$$.

--------------------

yawn

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted December 13, 2012 01:33     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I read today that IGF will be releasing the album a day ahead of the stated release date, so perhaps it'll be a one-stop-shop?
DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted December 13, 2012 01:55     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I hope we can buy these versions on IGF, but I guess it will be to late for my patience..

http://www.nuclearblast.de/en/shop/ artikel/gruppen/51000.1.html?article_group_sort_type_handle=rank&custom_keywords=voivod%20target%20earth

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 13, 2012 10:19     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nothingface:
I read today that IGF will be releasing the album a day ahead of the stated release date, so perhaps it'll be a one-stop-shop?

Well, last time I ordered from there the package took 21 days to get here. So this willnot be an option... Cant wait till friggin' februari...

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

hexonut
VoivodFan
Member # 73

posted December 13, 2012 11:36     Profile for hexonut   Email hexonut     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
For North Americans interested to buy a deluxe import version cheaper: importcds.com
Unless Blacky has it at IGF one day.

--------------------

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted December 13, 2012 13:41     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pppaaaüüülll:
Well, last time I ordered from there the package took 21 days to get here. So this willnot be an option... Cant wait till friggin' februari...

Yeah, I'll likely get a listen copy, and order the vinyl and box set versions from IGF.

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 13, 2012 14:55     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nothingface:
Yeah, I'll likely get a listen copy, and order the vinyl and box set versions from IGF.

That is also an option...

--------------------

jf
VoivodFan
Member # 645

posted December 13, 2012 22:36     Profile for jf   Email jf     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I won't settle for anything else than the ALL & EVERYTHING (plus accompanying tidbits and bonuses) package !

I don't remember who posted the link to the Century Media order page for the Mechanical Mind 7 ", but be blessed a million and eleven times, it was a buy it now moment : )

--------------------

(11) Le texte original dit quatorze, mais maintes raisons invitent à supposer que, dans la bouche d'Astérion, ce nombre représente l'infini.

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted December 14, 2012 01:43     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll order both vinyl and cd versions at the German store, because I don't want to risk not having them

If the IGF gets them too, it will be US versions, so I wanna haven them too

--------------------

Blackguard
VoivodFan
Member # 61

posted December 14, 2012 19:39     Profile for Blackguard   Email Blackguard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for the link man...
order placed !!!

hexonut
VoivodFan
Member # 73

posted December 14, 2012 22:32     Profile for hexonut   Email hexonut     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just in case: Japanese edition at CDJapan. It's also on Amazon.co.jp for the same price but the shipping is much higher.

--------------------

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted December 19, 2012 04:22     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Holy crap!

Amazing import Mediabook edition of Voivod's 2013 return!!! Features the 'Target Earth' CD and adds two live bonus track to that, with expanded artwork and alternate front cover; 'Live at Roadburn 2011' CD (10 songs with a booklet in jewel case, previously only released on vinyl); a belt (silver logo on black belt, with new Voivod skullhead on the buckle); a poster; two stickers; three exclusive postards. A totally amazing package for all diehard Voivod fans. Only 1000 of these will exist in this known universe.

Target Earth (ltd. ed. 2CD Mediabook)

--------------------

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted December 19, 2012 04:37     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by X-D:
Holy crap!

Amazing import Mediabook edition of Voivod's 2013 return!!! Features the 'Target Earth' CD and adds two live bonus track to that, with expanded artwork and alternate front cover; 'Live at Roadburn 2011' CD (10 songs with a booklet in jewel case, previously only released on vinyl); a belt (silver logo on black belt, with new Voivod skullhead on the buckle); a poster; two stickers; three exclusive postards. A totally amazing package for all diehard Voivod fans. Only 1000 of these will exist in this known universe.

Sounds good to me. Hope the "temporarily out of stock" message will be gone soon

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 19, 2012 06:30     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Holy crap!

this is a musthave

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted December 19, 2012 08:04     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DBC:
Sounds good to me. Hope the "temporarily out of stock" message will be gone soon

Yeah, this looks amazing! Yeah, I hope you're right....I want this.

Tyronehell
VoivodFan
Member # 555

posted December 19, 2012 15:14     Profile for Tyronehell   Email Tyronehell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Holy crap!

Do you think that this is the Deluxe version that was mentioned?

--------------------

You better put it in before you get old - Lemmy - On Parole

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted December 19, 2012 15:30     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pppaaaüüülll:
this is a musthave

this is a mustache? Oh, a musthave, haha.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted December 19, 2012 17:46     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
this is a mustache? Oh, a musthave, haha.

Oooo! I want the Voivod mustache too! Seriously though, I'll be getting one of those fancy deluxe editions too!

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted December 20, 2012 00:53     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I went ahead and pre-ordered the standard CD release along with the t-shirt. I like the shirt and this ensures I have a copy of Target Earth right as it's released.

Mustaches of Morgoth! I'll patiently wait for the best opportunities for ordering that deluxe beauty as well as the black vinyl edition. They... will... be... mine!

Can't wait to feed Target Earth to my brain!

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 20, 2012 23:10     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If I am forced to order the limited edition and vinyl from overseas, I'll definitely be ordering the regular cd from Amazon so I can get it ASAP, since I doubt Walmart will be carrying it so I can pick it up on release day.

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan