my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » 30 second samples of Target Earth

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 30 second samples of Target Earth
VIVID
VoivodFan
Member # 1353

posted December 02, 2012 15:01     Profile for VIVID   Email VIVID     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi, im new to the site, i forgot this was here as im normally over at the dot net site so glad to be part of a great Voivod site, so this in may first post and its a good one.

30 second samples of the whole album, very,very excited about this album now Corps Ètranger is an old school thrasher that sounds like it could be off Killing Tech.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00AGK0Z0E/ref=dm_sp_alb?ie=UTF8&qid=1354462948&sr=8-31

--------------------

vivid \W/

|  IP: Logged
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted December 02, 2012 16:28     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great tip Vivid! Thanks for the head's up and welcome to this circus known as VVF!

I checked a few of these out but am thinking I will hold off on hearing more samples until the proper album comes out. Really want to to enjoy this release for the first time in all it's full sonic glory.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

VIVID
VoivodFan
Member # 1353

posted December 03, 2012 09:10     Profile for VIVID   Email VIVID     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Agreed!!, just putting it out there for any body who is interested. Nice to know the quality of the music continue's for the other songs that have not been released yet.

Very happy

--------------------

vivid \W/

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 03, 2012 10:50     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
must check later, thanks for the link.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 03, 2012 18:33     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm with X-D on this one and will attempt to avoid all the links that will be appearing before the album hits the streets. I do think it's cool that they already have samples for the album available already. I want my first listen to this monster to be full blown uncompressed sound from a cd or vinyl. I'll juts have to keep playing one of my 3 copies of the MECHANICAL MIND 7 inch or listen to the TARGET EARTH soundcloud audio when I need a new Voivod fix.

--------------------

yawn

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted December 03, 2012 20:02     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This album will blow your f'n mind.
nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted December 03, 2012 20:30     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
I'm with X-D on this one and will attempt to avoid all the links that will be appearing before the album hits the streets. I do think it's cool that they already have samples for the album available already. I want my first listen to this monster to be full blown uncompressed sound from a cd or vinyl. I'll juts have to keep playing one of my 3 copies of the MECHANICAL MIND 7 inch or listen to the TARGET EARTH soundcloud audio when I need a new Voivod fix.

I bought the Mechanical Mind MP3 through voivod.app too, so I can listen to it everywhere I go!

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 03, 2012 22:59     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skul:

Skul! Holy shit!

--------------------

jf
VoivodFan
Member # 645

posted December 04, 2012 22:46     Profile for jf   Email jf     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skul:

I've been trying to pick up the scaterred pieces of mine for a while now, glad I'm not the only one anymore

and happy belated birthday, dude!

--------------------

(11) Le texte original dit quatorze, mais maintes raisons invitent à supposer que, dans la bouche d'Astérion, ce nombre représente l'infini.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan