my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod bootleg vinyl

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Voivod bootleg vinyl
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 29, 2012 12:57     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey leute.

I never seen them and I wonder if they exist. Voivod vinyl bootlegs. Back in the day I had every KISS bootleg and also lots of Venom and Metallica bootlegs.

I would like to see pictures!!!

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

|  IP: Logged
jf
VoivodFan
Member # 645

posted November 29, 2012 13:05     Profile for jf   Email jf     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I remember buying one for Blacky somewhere in '91 I guess , It was a picture disc with the korgull head and logo if i recall correctly. Can't remember what was on it tho'

sorry, this is all very vague

--------------------

(11) Le texte original dit quatorze, mais maintes raisons invitent à supposer que, dans la bouche d'Astérion, ce nombre représente l'infini.

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted November 29, 2012 19:04     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't have this, but I know of this one particular vinyl bootleg. Cool pictures on the link.
Power Metal Demos 1984, Vol 1

The cassette version is for sale on eBay right now if anyone is interested.
eBay - Power Metal Demo Cassette

It's essentially a shortened version of the "To The Death!" demo. Thankfully that's been officially released on vinyl!

To The Death! was also bootlegged under the funny title "Black Maple Demo" haha. I found a cassette version of that at a record show some years back, but it was just a home-made tape (not an actual press or anything).

Seems more likely the Iron Gang demos could eventually get released now that the Iron Gang is back in business.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted January 19, 2013 07:50     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ha, cool the Power Metal Demos 1984 pictures shown on discogs i made myself, it is my personal copy

Greets
Michael

--------------------

Inside a giant particle accelerator,a beam of protons,traveling at near the speed of light meets a beam of antiprotons moving equally fast in the opposite direction.The protons and mirror-image antiprotons annihilate each other,creating the fiery chaos of a parallel micro-galaxy.Experiment one complete,the VOIVOD goes into that new dimension,meeting different civilisations and psychic entities,extracting knowledge and energy in the eight programs of this project called: D I M E N S I O N H A T R Ö S S

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan