my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » New video interview with VOÏVOD

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New video interview with VOÏVOD
Ron McGregor
VoivodFan
Member # 1080

posted November 19, 2012 06:31     Profile for Ron McGregor   Email Ron McGregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
New video interview
 |  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 19, 2012 10:15     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
COOL interview. Thanks for the link Ron.
I love the fact that everyone that has been involved in the band still get along. Snake & Eric sharing the stage together a while ago was incredible, Jason still hanging out with the guys... just too fuckin cool. One day they need to have a special gig with Snake, Away, Blacky, Chewy, Eric & Jason. And make a dvd so losers like me who won't be able to get to the event can see it.

--------------------

yawn

hexonut
VoivodFan
Member # 73

posted November 19, 2012 10:19     Profile for hexonut   Email hexonut     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Make it a quadruple E-Force - PFF - Martyr - Voivod bill. Oh well, a kid can dream, can't I?

--------------------

Casper, your friendly ghost

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 19, 2012 19:21     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Suprisingly good questions....was hoping he'd ask about a US tour...but I guess that's not gonna happen anytime soon...
Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted November 19, 2012 22:29     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
was hoping he'd ask about a US tour...but I guess that's not gonna happen anytime soon...

New album coming via N.Blast, why would they NOT tour the US to support it? It'll happen, it's not a matter of if, but when.

All the best,
PAULIE

--------------------

Voivoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
-----------------
DIMESLAND http://youtu.be/2LtFOX6JdVo

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted November 20, 2012 04:37     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Really cool interview. Thanks for the share!
VoivodFan
Member # 1294

posted November 20, 2012 07:49     Profile for 317537   Email 317537     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks!

But what was the story about the "rough flight"?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan