my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » EARLS OF MARS (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: EARLS OF MARS
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 14, 2014 06:07     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Excellent sir! Love the way you did this.
 |  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 14, 2014 19:29     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
AWESOME FUCKIN' VIDEO. BRILLIANTLY DONE.

--------------------

yawn

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted January 17, 2014 04:28     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's great! Spinning it for some day now and really love the nuttyness of it :-)

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted February 12, 2014 07:21     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha, how great is this???? THNX for the link, i ordered my copy - holy shit i have bees in my butt from waiting.

Great one, this should be released on vinyl

Thnx and Greetz

--------------------

Inside a giant particle accelerator,a beam of protons,traveling at near the speed of light meets a beam of antiprotons moving equally fast in the opposite direction.The protons and mirror-image antiprotons annihilate each other,creating the fiery chaos of a parallel micro-galaxy.Experiment one complete,the VOIVOD goes into that new dimension,meeting different civilisations and psychic entities,extracting knowledge and energy in the eight programs of this project called: D I M E N S I O N H A T R Ö S S

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted February 12, 2014 09:48     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Y'know... we've been getting some good reviews, but the fact that you guys like it has got me really chuffed. Thanks y'bastids!!
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 13, 2014 15:18     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yay! I'm a bastard!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan