my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » MECHANICAL MIND full song streaming now over at Pitchfork.com (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: MECHANICAL MIND full song streaming now over at Pitchfork.com
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted September 29, 2012 00:08     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I always order black vinyl whenever possible. Is it me, or does anyone else notice the difference in sound quality? I could give a rats ass about how rare a color is.

Century Media manufactures their vinyl in Germany and ships part of the load overseas for North American distribution. All cool, except they slow boat the shipment, so we get it way later than our European friends.

I'll probably go ahead and order from the CM Euro site. I'd really prefer to order from the Iron Gang, but get nervous about waiting. Though... they did get the Roadburn vinyl eventually and I was biting nails about that @ only 500.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

|  IP: Logged
DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted September 29, 2012 02:17     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
Now to try and find the will power to NOT have to have everything else on vinyl... although I found myself on Ebay today looking at all the VOIVOD vinyl that had to sell from my collection years ago. Temptation!!!

Do like me, collect just the complete Voivod vinyls. That's hard enough

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 29, 2012 22:28     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was hoping the Iron Gang would have because I'd rather see my $$$ go directly to the band, but like I said I was afraid this might be my only shot.

X-D: I know back in the day there was lesser sound quality on colored vinyl and picture discs especially, but I don't think that's an issue any more... at least not for colored vinyl. My problem is I give a rat's ass and have that fuckin' collectors disease. I did a quick look at eBay & Amazon and if I get into collecting just the full length vinyl of VOIVOD we're talking serious $$$$$$$$$$.... but, ya never know about obsessive compulsive people.

--------------------

yawn

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted October 01, 2012 11:07     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
RUSH/VOIVOD

"it stuffs your butthole for eight minutes"
Errrrrrrrrrrrr....yeah.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted October 04, 2012 13:12     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Since it came out in full length, I listened to it EVERY day. Can't wait for that album.
B.U.C.O.
VoivodFan
Member # 1299

posted October 09, 2012 12:00     Profile for B.U.C.O.   Email B.U.C.O.     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just got the red 7 inch today!

--------------------

Flicker, flicker, flicker, flap, POW!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan