my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Killing Technology Tab book

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Killing Technology Tab book
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted September 18, 2012 20:35     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi guys, Chewy just finished it. Cool

direct link here!

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 18, 2012 21:04     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just saw it on Facebook, and only 100 being made!!! You know damn well I ordered one for ME. I'll never be able to play like Piggy (or Chewy) but at least I will be able to see the stings and and frets he used to create his masterpieces. Looking forward to getting this!!!

--------------------

yawn

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 18, 2012 21:09     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Will do......though I have to argue with this line in the book's description:

"vocalist Denis Belanger relies a bit too often on screaming rather than singing, something that he would work out on future releases....."

Huh?....who wrote this revisionist dribble? (if it was a member of the band I apologize in advance... :cool

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted September 18, 2012 21:24     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am ordering 2 right now, one for me and one for my guitar player. We're both Voivod nuts and can't wait to thrash out to KT!
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted September 18, 2012 22:46     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No there will be more then just 100, but the first batch is of 100, we also going to have some to sell on the tour.
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted September 18, 2012 22:47     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
no i just took it off the web real quick, I just read it, it's funny no! I liked it.

quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Will do......though I have to argue with this line in the book's description:

"vocalist Denis Belanger relies a bit too often on screaming rather than singing, something that he would work out on future releases....."

Huh?....who wrote this revisionist dribble? (if it was a member of the band I apologize in advance... :cool

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 19, 2012 02:43     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lyrics too? I cannot deschipher Snakes growling and rants

--------------------

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted September 19, 2012 03:12     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacky:
No there will be more then just 100, but the first batch is of 100, we also going to have some to sell on the tour.

Nice I hope you have some left in Nijmegen, and the 7" vinyl single of course.

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted September 19, 2012 10:28     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am enjoying the DH tab book so much... Haha it is thrillling.

Do you take them on tour with you?
I will be buying one!!

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted September 19, 2012 11:51     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Again, it's such a good time to be a voivodian... many amazing stuff coming up, it's insane!

I'll pick my copy at the Berlin Gig... I hope there's still some left by then!

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

thrashingdutchman
VoivodFan
Member # 506

posted September 27, 2012 14:50     Profile for thrashingdutchman   Email thrashingdutchman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pppaaaüüülll:

Do you take them on tour with you?
I will be buying one!!

I will buy both in Essen, so bring them along 's il vous plait!

Hopefully Dan is there to sign them for me (?)

--------------------

V.O.I.V.O.D.:
Versatile Organism Intended for Violence and Online Destruction

shargraves
VoivodFan
Member # 575

posted October 03, 2012 16:14     Profile for shargraves   Email shargraves     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ah - I pre-ordered the tab book - yet I'm seeing the band tomorrow! Gaahh!

--------------------

Steven Hargraves
Rhythm Guitar in Monstrance
https://www.facebook.com/monstranceofficial

thrashingdutchman
VoivodFan
Member # 506

posted October 11, 2012 10:46     Profile for thrashingdutchman   Email thrashingdutchman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bought both books yesterday in Essen and the 7"single. Dan signed the books for me after the show, he and Blacky gave me the pick of destiny with the on it. Had a great time that evening. Merci beaucoup!

--------------------

V.O.I.V.O.D.:
Versatile Organism Intended for Violence and Online Destruction

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 17, 2012 18:19     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Got my copy in the mail yesterday. AWESOME job, once again by Dan, and thanks a 1,000,000 for the lyrics. Great old photos and cool Away art also!!!

--------------------

yawn

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted November 22, 2012 20:03     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Got my copy the other day and man, what an awesome book! Great job once again Dan! It was rather funny when I sat down and went through the title track with the book and realized I had a bunch of it TOTALLY WRONG for the last 25 years! I can`t wait to really sink my teeth into it this weekend. Fingers will bleed!
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 25, 2012 07:51     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
With Piggy's work, I could totally see people making mistakes like that. Hope these are still around when I have the funds to buy....

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan