my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » first snippet of TARGET EARTH available!!! (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: first snippet of TARGET EARTH available!!!
SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted September 17, 2012 17:47     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Keep in mind that Chewy in the beginning is a simple Voïvod fan like us all....and hes a guitar teacher at a school over here. So he knows what we want to hear and he can create it !

--------------------

only flowers remain...flowers to step on...flowers to burn...

|  IP: Logged
roman1972
VoivodFan
Member # 1187

posted September 17, 2012 18:46     Profile for roman1972   Email roman1972     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey NOTHINGFACE...dude, I couldn't agree more with you about BLACKY's sound and skills! it's such a blast having him back in the band! like a dream came true!!!!
roman1972
VoivodFan
Member # 1187

posted September 17, 2012 18:51     Profile for roman1972   Email roman1972     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
....and DAN is the man!!!!!!
tsawyerfam
VoivodFan
Member # 992

posted September 18, 2012 10:51     Profile for tsawyerfam   Email tsawyerfam     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
only one thing comes to mind. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

thank you

Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted September 18, 2012 11:36     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 19, 2012 01:21     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sounds really promising...I can imagine it only gets better!!!

--------------------

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted September 19, 2012 23:19     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It is pure fucking awesomeness to the max.
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted September 20, 2012 14:20     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
reaction to snippet (y/n)? yes
reaction: negative (y/n)? no
reaction: indifferent (y/n)? no
reaction: positive (y/n)? no
reaction: undefined.
Please describe reaction:
> Unable to answer due to heavy sound-induced alteration of reality

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted September 21, 2012 05:52     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mechanical Mind
Time: 7.35 min

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted September 21, 2012 08:10     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nothingface:
... there's nothing more signature than the Blower Bass! It's more than just the sound, it's his angular style and understanding of counter-melody. Both sonic hemispheres are intact again.

Thanks man! I just can't do anything else,

hexonut
VoivodFan
Member # 73

posted September 21, 2012 14:04     Profile for hexonut   Email hexonut     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nothingface:
... there's nothing more signature than the Blower Bass! It's more than just the sound, it's his angular style and understanding of counter-melody. Both sonic hemispheres are intact again.

quote:
Originally posted by blacky:
Thanks man! I just can't do anything else,

You can do this, and we can appreciate it, it's called synergy

--------------------

Casper, your friendly ghost

thrashingdutchman
VoivodFan
Member # 506

posted September 23, 2012 07:22     Profile for thrashingdutchman   Email thrashingdutchman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn, this is something Piggy would have been proud of. Good job, Chewy. It reminds me of Voivod's hay days with Nothingface.

--------------------

V.O.I.V.O.D.:
Versatile Organism Intended for Violence and Online Destruction

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted September 23, 2012 17:10     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
One is pleased

--------------------

String em up

ShredTilDead
VoivodFan
Member # 392

posted September 24, 2012 19:09     Profile for ShredTilDead   Email ShredTilDead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Listening to this snippet, the phrase that first comes to mind is "Nothingface on steroids".

But that's been said before.

So I declare that this is "Dimension Hatross on crack".

--------------------

My head explodes, my ears ring, I can't remember just where I've been.

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted September 25, 2012 09:43     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Please please release this as soon as possible.
I have this snippet in my head parts of the day and wondering how it goes further....

Cant help!!!

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan