my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » first snippet of TARGET EARTH available!!! (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: first snippet of TARGET EARTH available!!!
roman1972
VoivodFan
Member # 1187

posted September 15, 2012 15:09     Profile for roman1972   Email roman1972     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
here it comes...first single off the new album!
jesus freakin' satan...I'm so super-dooper-excited!!!!
MECHANICAL MIND

|  IP: Logged
nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted September 15, 2012 16:35     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm renaming the new album. "FFFUUUCCCKKK!!!"
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted September 15, 2012 18:36     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just felt an electrical burst in that special part of my brain! Sounds fucking fantastic!

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 15, 2012 19:30     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Guess who wants a copy of that single sided 7 inch vinyl?
ME

--------------------

yawn

Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted September 15, 2012 20:22     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
\m/

--------------------

Voivoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
-----------------
DIMESLAND http://youtu.be/2LtFOX6JdVo

Twindummy
VoivodFan
Member # 15

posted September 15, 2012 22:10     Profile for Twindummy   Email Twindummy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sounds like Dimension!

--------------------

This shelter is doubtful

Seeate
VoivodFan
Member # 480

posted September 15, 2012 22:14     Profile for Seeate   Email Seeate     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sounds like awesome.
DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted September 16, 2012 01:59     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sounds great! Hope they bring some vinyl as merch during the tour (hint hint )

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

B.U.C.O.
VoivodFan
Member # 1299

posted September 16, 2012 04:15     Profile for B.U.C.O.   Email B.U.C.O.     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This clip is amazing!

--------------------

Flicker, flicker, flicker, flap, POW!

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted September 16, 2012 04:58     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bloody hell.

Instant goosebumps within the first seconds.
Eyes are whet.

This isn't just promising this is fucking brilliance.

Can' t wait...

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted September 16, 2012 06:17     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*speechless*

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 16, 2012 08:24     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Whoah momma......

less than a month away.....yes!

SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted September 16, 2012 09:19     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This new album is gonna kick our asses so damn hard !!! I want a copy of that mini vynil !!

--------------------

only flowers remain...flowers to step on...flowers to burn...

jf
VoivodFan
Member # 645

posted September 16, 2012 10:54     Profile for jf   Email jf     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm so happy you guys get to hear it soon ! One of my very favorite on the album. Cool video too, which i hadn't seen.

--------------------

(11) Le texte original dit quatorze, mais maintes raisons invitent à supposer que, dans la bouche d'Astérion, ce nombre représente l'infini.

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted September 17, 2012 06:09     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have become like grinning cheshire cat!

Sounds killer!

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted September 17, 2012 06:42     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
PUTA QUE PARIU!!!!!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

code
VoivodFan
Member # 192

posted September 17, 2012 09:16     Profile for code   Email code     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow! That sounded amazing. So nice to hear Blacky's bass again <3

--------------------

Tonight we celebrate!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted September 17, 2012 10:59     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Jesus titty fuckin Christ"

Haha, that comment.

Oh, so short...definitely a "tease".

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted September 17, 2012 13:37     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ladies and gentlemen..

My son is going to be attending this very show!

He is only 14 years of age. And going to be there!!!

Fuck.......

--------------------

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted September 17, 2012 14:37     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bloody cool!

Voivodfan: The Next Generation!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted September 17, 2012 14:48     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I can't stop listening to the clip! It makes the hairs on my arms stand up.

I know it's only 40 or so seconds of sound, but...

We've all seen how well Chewy has been able to play the back catalog with great respect to the integrity of the Voivod sound. It appears clear, at least to my ears in this small clip, that he's channeling Piggy from a parallel universe. The new riffs are amazing!

As I've stated on several occasions in the past, and with all deserved respect to Eric and Jason, there's nothing more signature than the Blower Bass! It's more than just the sound, it's his angular style and understanding of counter-melody. Both sonic hemispheres are intact again.

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted September 17, 2012 15:16     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
snippet. snippet good.

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted September 17, 2012 15:51     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slugaloo:
snippet. snippet good.

Reminds me of: whippet. whippet good.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

hexonut
VoivodFan
Member # 73

posted September 17, 2012 16:28     Profile for hexonut   Email hexonut     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yum-yum

--------------------

Casper, your friendly ghost

Jeffs
VoivodFan
Member # 164

posted September 17, 2012 17:41     Profile for Jeffs   Email Jeffs     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I can't wait also.
that little 30 sec intro with the temple blocks and chimes reminded me of Xanadu intro from Rush. You'd need to be 40+ to pick up on that though

I feel so spoiled at my age to still be getting new Rush and Voivod material

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan