my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » You guys are still here? (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Author Topic: You guys are still here?
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 25, 2012 19:37     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by K:
...he is so busy with Voivod stuff these days...

--------------------

|  IP: Logged
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted August 25, 2012 23:08     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm still here too! tho no one send me money for hosting this goddam site, I'm cursing you all..........
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 26, 2012 08:25     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Okay, done. Sorry, I've been slack. My dumbass just realized that if you clicked on the icon on the top right corner....that that's where you donate. Duhhh.....

C'mon VVF'ers, let's do this.

$300 to go.............

B.U.C.O.
VoivodFan
Member # 1299

posted August 26, 2012 11:20     Profile for B.U.C.O.   Email B.U.C.O.     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, I'm from Ljubljana. That's great news, hope to catch you guys somewhere soon!

--------------------

Flicker, flicker, flicker, flap, POW!

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted August 26, 2012 13:53     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacky:
I'm still here too! tho no one send me money for hosting this goddam site, I'm cursing you all..........

Done sir

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted August 26, 2012 18:09     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks Mez, Igor, DBC, but I'm not begging for you guys to send money since you guys are always the one that does. I'm taking about all the others, the trolls out there reading this forum but never really give a damn about the band, unless it's free. btw there is guys now on the net that clearly saying that they download music but would buy it cause those band aren't giving it for free. Wow let me tell you, most band will never make a leaving of their art, so by simply downloading and listening to their music do you think you seriously help out here. Of course we all do, downloading music, film, image for free, but often if you really care about it, you buy it, or buy a shirt at their show or on their online store, or even ebay, but saying that you don't want to buy cause they don't give it for free, it's fuck top man. Since the introduction of the internet, the music industry has drastically change, for the better I think, at least now, the middle man does not rip-off both end as much they did, you guys know who i'm talking about here. So now it is more, should I say, human. Cheers guys! love you and again thank you for helping the band, we're dedicated to you guys, we love making music for you.
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted August 26, 2012 23:35     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just kicked in some cash too. Thanks Blacky for keeping VVF alive and Hex for quietly tightening the nuts and bolts under the hood of this place to keep it running.

Voivod is my favorite band, so happy to throw in some gas money for the Korgull tank.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted August 27, 2012 00:27     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There are only about three bands that I go out of my way to support, no matter what. Voivod has always been at the top of that list.

Once we figure out if we're going to get re-wiped out by this hurricane, I'll be kicking in for the site too.

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted August 27, 2012 01:49     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Without this site it wouldn't be that fun to go online. Also meeting all these cool people in digital and in person is fckn fantastic

Btw Blacky: the second pledgie was Paul's ;-)

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted August 27, 2012 06:33     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, thank you DBC for donating $50,- for me. I still have no Paypal. Money is on the way as soon I hear from you how many € !!

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 27, 2012 08:05     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Although I don't come here or post anything very often Blacky's post made me remember I hadn't paid my dues. LONG LIVE VOIVOD

--------------------

yawn

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted August 27, 2012 08:52     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
done...

--------------------

String em up

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted August 27, 2012 13:08     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha... It just took Blacky one punch on the table to put all of us lazy fuckers to pay our dues. Well done sir!
I know we all do it gladly. It's not only the music I owe to Voivod now, but also the best times in my life with the most amazing people from this mental asylum called VVF.com

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted August 27, 2012 16:27     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
done and thanks again for making the internet a better place
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted August 28, 2012 06:34     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Now that Pledgie has been flooded with our $ how come the counter says: $345,- to go??

--------------------

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted August 28, 2012 07:51     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paulussie:
Now that Pledgie has been flooded with our $ how come the counter says: $345,- to go??

That's called cookies Paulus...

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted August 28, 2012 12:14     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DBC:
That's called cookies Paulus...

haha, fucking hell

--------------------

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted August 28, 2012 14:40     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
doen...

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 28, 2012 18:22     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not done. I'll get that done on Fliday. Talk about a lazy fucker.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

jf
VoivodFan
Member # 645

posted August 28, 2012 23:25     Profile for jf   Email jf     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Done, you big filthy thing ! Where is my t-shirt ?!
Supper is ready, get on with the project !!!! ;-)

--------------------

(11) Le texte original dit quatorze, mais maintes raisons invitent à supposer que, dans la bouche d'Astérion, ce nombre représente l'infini.

Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted August 29, 2012 10:57     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just paid my dues, like a good VV soldier.

VoivodFan
Member # 1294

posted August 30, 2012 05:36     Profile for 317537   Email 317537     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I tried to work my donation so the counter would read "$66.60 To Go!" but had to round off LOL

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted August 30, 2012 07:01     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha nice try.
I noticed my electric meter was on 667 the other day. I was ready with the camera, switched the hairdryer on and of a few times to run it down a bit but it didn't budge. Went back out again and it had gone to 665. FAIL!!!!! Yes.. I was bored.

--------------------

String em up

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 30, 2012 11:02     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
\Went back out again and it had gone to 665. FAIL!!!!! Yes.. I was bored.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

VoivodFan
Member # 1294

posted August 31, 2012 01:25     Profile for 317537   Email 317537     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
Went back out again and it had gone to 665. [/QB]

ha ha!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan