my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » You guys are still here? (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Author Topic: You guys are still here?
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 18, 2012 04:07     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello old friends. It's been a while since i last checked in. Anyone even remember who i am?

Been busy these days playing in a Gothic Rock band here in Croatia. The original and only GR band, 25 years and counting.

Anyway, Cheers to you all!

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted August 18, 2012 15:03     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by K:
Hello old friends. It's been a while since i last checked in. Anyone even remember who i am?

Been busy these days playing in a Gothic Rock band here in Croatia. The original and only GR band, 25 years and counting.

Anyway, Cheers to you all!

Hey, man. Been here lurking every other day. I couldn't do without this forum for more then too much!!

greetings from a steaming hot Holland...

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 18, 2012 17:56     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Didn't you get eaten by a shark??

Good to see ya here, uh, KKS?

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 19, 2012 19:45     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's more like where the fuck have YOU been, nigga?

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 20, 2012 08:40     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well put NI. Yeah, where the hell have you been Kula??? Slumming it out in a goth rock band is not a good excuse......
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 20, 2012 09:08     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yo K, is that your drum set you have featured on your Facebook cover? Or is it Peart's? Who ever owns it, it's BADASS!!!!

Mez scared a lot of people away with his Isane Clown Posse Juggabo thread, but us hardcore freaks stayed the course.

Welcome back to Morgoth... the real Goth!!!

--------------------

yawn

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted August 20, 2012 09:44     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey K! How goes it?

Is that an ostro- or a visigoth band you're in?

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 20, 2012 10:45     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by newclear infusion:
It's more like where the fuck have YOU been, nigga?

haha...I wonder why I keep coming back here since we're all on the facebook plan.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted August 20, 2012 18:49     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
haha...I wonder why I keep coming back here since we're all on the facebook plan.

Fuck Facebook.

B.U.C.O.
VoivodFan
Member # 1299

posted August 21, 2012 05:14     Profile for B.U.C.O.   Email B.U.C.O.     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Whats the name of the band? I wanna check it out!

--------------------

Flicker, flicker, flicker, flap, POW!

hexonut
VoivodFan
Member # 73

posted August 21, 2012 09:26     Profile for hexonut   Email hexonut     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nothingface:
Fuck Facebook.

...and the horse it rode in on.

--------------------

Casper, your friendly ghost

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 22, 2012 22:09     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Why, were you banned for sexual misconduct?

--------------------

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted August 23, 2012 01:54     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The idea behind Facebook is to get the "me-minded" generation to volunteer every single aspect of their lives, so they can sell that information.

Government agencies are already sneaking their way into getting their hands on that information for "public safety issues".

Facebook is what people get for wanting to be noticed at any cost.

hexonut
VoivodFan
Member # 73

posted August 23, 2012 10:50     Profile for hexonut   Email hexonut     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Exactly, NF. I never had a FB account, and I will be screaming and kicking if somebody uses their power to force me in.

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 23, 2012 19:22     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well cool, then they'll know how much of a smart-assed prick I am, fuck 'em!

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 23, 2012 23:38     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Force you to use Facebook? HAHAHA that's fucking hillarious

--------------------

HatrossRig
VoivodFan
Member # 80

posted August 24, 2012 00:07     Profile for HatrossRig   Email HatrossRig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey there King Kula! nice to see a fellow drummer still doin some work.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 24, 2012 06:36     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow! Everyone's still kickin. Good to see that.

I have been avoiding water so as not to be eaten by anymore Sharks.

The name of the Band is Phantasmagoria (Croatia). NOT the Japanese posers who had the same name. They were actually the first band to use that name. The band played with mostly drum machines throughout most of they're career and only had a few other drummers. I didn't even know who they were till i met Tomi Phantasma (founder, lead singer) when doing a 'DJ Texas' gig at Klub Boogaloo here in Zagreb. I eventually convinced him to get the band back together with me on drums so we could re-work all the old songs and get in the studio. Due to the War a while back, Phantasmagoria was not able to make a proper CD.

Anyways...here are some older Videos:

Isolated

Better World

hexonut
VoivodFan
Member # 73

posted August 24, 2012 10:21     Profile for hexonut   Email hexonut     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by newclear infusion:
Force you to use Facebook? HAHAHA that's fucking hillarious

Not funny. Some employers actually force all their employees to create facebook accounts. One such case was actually in the police! They forced all new hires to create facebook profiles.

So never say never.

Great news Kula, nice to see you alive and drumming!

--------------------

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted August 24, 2012 12:57     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hex is right. There's a tremendous amount of pressure in many professions to have a Facebook account. The driving factor for me signing up was in fact that I needed an account for my job. Make no mistake, the whole social media phenomenom is all about data collection and goes way beyond what most people believe.

Any hey, always good to see Mr. King Kula here! Cheers man!

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted August 24, 2012 14:31     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes. Never use your real name on Cuntbook. If you put your date of birth don't put the year on there, and don't use an email address with your real name in, make a different account. Some companies when hiring will apparently try to force you to give your password, as they know people are that desperate for a job. And they will have a good old nosey if they can find you.

--------------------

String em up

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 24, 2012 15:05     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OH, fuck all that! Totally an invasion of privacy. I thought you meant people you knew, Hex. My bad!

Anyways, King Kula in the house!

I just realized last month this place has been around for 10 years...Damn!

--------------------

B.U.C.O.
VoivodFan
Member # 1299

posted August 25, 2012 10:51     Profile for B.U.C.O.   Email B.U.C.O.     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha, no way! Is Phantasmagoria coming back to Slovenia any time soon? Last time it was in Maribor in 2008 I think... It really is a small world How long have you been with the band?

--------------------

Flicker, flicker, flicker, flap, POW!

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted August 25, 2012 12:29     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello Kula! Let's hope this time you're back for good!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 25, 2012 18:18     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by B.U.C.O.:
Haha, no way! Is Phantasmagoria coming back to Slovenia any time soon? Last time it was in Maribor in 2008 I think... It really is a small world How long have you been with the band?

Hey B.U.C.O.! I forgot man. You are from around this area right? Tomi is Slovenian so yes...we will probably be headed there at some point. He seems to think Laibach is the greatest band in the world. We have Branimira on Keyboards now. You know...the great person from METAL EYE TV show? She is brilliant musician. I loaned her my Roland Synth in an attempt to get updated from the old 1991 Synth PM has always used....which still appears in rehearsals. lol!

Slaytanic...you are on my CIAbook right? I am sure of it. Even though we don't communicate too much it's good to see you are doing ok.

MEZ..............If you see this......when are we gonna do some more recordings with Blacky again? I am all for it but gotta know where you are on Guitar these days. I spoke to JY here in Zagreb about doing something again and he was all for it, but backed off seeing as how he is so busy with Voivod stuff these days......which is GOOD!

Cheers again everyone!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan