my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » 09 10 2012 Voivod + support Doornroosje Nijmegen (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: 09 10 2012 Voivod + support Doornroosje Nijmegen
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted August 15, 2012 14:43     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello,

Robert, DBC did text me about this.
I am thrilled, again another Voivod show here in Holland. I still have no information if there is a European tour along with it. I think this is to support their new album??

YES!!

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

|  IP: Logged
DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted August 15, 2012 14:56     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

thrashingdutchman
VoivodFan
Member # 506

posted August 21, 2012 15:28     Profile for thrashingdutchman   Email thrashingdutchman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oy Paulie a.o.!
I saw this on the Doornroosje facebook page just 2 days after my lovely wife booked airplane tickets for a nice after-summer vacation in Andalucia, Spain. Guess what, we leave on October 1st and return on October 9th at 11 fucking PM!! So when Snake and the Gang are playing their last encore just 10 kilometers away from my damn doorstep (I live in Ewijk), I will touch the ground at Weeze airport. So you can understand I feel pretty sick about this Doornroosje gig. I hope Away reads this and postpone it for a day and/or get themselves confirmed for Fortarock 2013. For all those who will be in Nijmegen on October 9th, I hope you will have a great time.

Fellow Vodheads, enjoy yourselves!
Leo

--------------------

V.O.I.V.O.D.:
Versatile Organism Intended for Violence and Online Destruction

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 21, 2012 20:34     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dutch_leo:
Oy Paulie a.o.!
I saw this on the Doornroosje facebook page just 2 days after my lovely wife booked airplane tickets for a nice after-summer vacation in Andalucia, Spain. Guess what, we leave on October 1st and return on October 9th at 11 fucking PM!! So when Snake and the Gang are playing their last encore just 10 kilometers away from my damn doorstep (I live in Ewijk), I will touch the ground at Weeze airport. So you can understand I feel pretty sick about this Doornroosje gig. I hope Away reads this and postpone it for a day and/or get themselves confirmed for Fortarock 2013. For all those who will be in Nijmegen on October 9th, I hope you will have a great time.

Leo

Damn, that's got to hurt.

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted August 22, 2012 06:39     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Oy Paulie a.o.!

Leo

Oh, bah that sucks. Nothing wrong with a nice holiday though...Can't you just change the tickets??

--------------------

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted August 22, 2012 12:19     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paulussie:
Oh, bah that sucks. Nothing wrong with a nice holiday though...Can't you just change the tickets??

Seriously, that's what I'd do. My wife would only understand such a move for a Voivod show, otherwise there'd be no way, haha.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

thrashingdutchman
VoivodFan
Member # 506

posted August 22, 2012 15:04     Profile for thrashingdutchman   Email thrashingdutchman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes Mezcalhead, it does hurt! The tickets can't be changed anymore. If any of you get to meet the band in Nijmegen, make sure you promote Fortarock 2013, o.k?

--------------------

V.O.I.V.O.D.:

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted August 22, 2012 17:07     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Yes Mezcalhead, it does hurt! The tickets can't be changed anymore. If any of you get to meet the band in Nijmegen, make sure you promote Fortarock 2013, o.k?

Point taken

--------------------

thrashingdutchman
VoivodFan
Member # 506

posted August 23, 2012 15:33     Profile for thrashingdutchman   Email thrashingdutchman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks Paul. Make 'em an offer they can't refuse, capiche?

B.t.w. I bought 2 Doornroosje tickets today. My son and a friend (they were with me at Fortarock 2012) are going. So if you see a 22 year old in an Infini shirt, it's my boy.

Cheerz, Leo.

--------------------

V.O.I.V.O.D.:

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted August 23, 2012 15:39     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Thanks Paul. Make 'em an offer they can't refuse, capiche?

B.t.w. I bought 2 Doornroosje tickets today. My son and a friend (they were with me at Fortarock 2012) are going. So if you see a 22 year old in an Infini shirt, it's my boy.

Cheerz, Leo.

I will look out for 'em.

--------------------

thrashingdutchman
VoivodFan
Member # 506

posted September 06, 2012 16:45     Profile for thrashingdutchman   Email thrashingdutchman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Update: there's a fair chance I'm going to the Essen gig on 10/10

--------------------

V.O.I.V.O.D.:

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted September 07, 2012 07:51     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

Cool, do that!!

--------------------

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted September 07, 2012 08:29     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

Turock is a great venue. Even some band from Chile seems to play there in near future

I recognise you by your Spanish sunburn

--------------------

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted September 07, 2012 11:36     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DBC:
Turock is a great venue. Even some band from Chile seems to play there in near future

I recognise you by your Spanish sunburn

I heard that the Chilean band was asking for crazy stuff on their rider... They wanted some black salty booze and an albino midget barman to make their cocktails... Otherwise they won't be playing.
I can understand the barman thing, but BLACK SALTY BOOZE??????? Who the hell drinks that stuff????

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted September 08, 2012 02:33     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by iiigggïïïrrr:
I heard that the Chilean band was asking for crazy stuff on their rider... They wanted some black salty booze and an albino midget barman to make their cocktails... Otherwise they won't be playing.
I can understand the barman thing, but BLACK SALTY BOOZE??????? Who the hell drinks that stuff????

So you want me to bring some more of it ???

--------------------

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted September 08, 2012 03:13     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Are you an albino midget?

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted September 08, 2012 05:30     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by iiigggïïïrrr:
Are you an albino midget?

No, but I can arrange that too for you guys

--------------------

thrashingdutchman
VoivodFan
Member # 506

posted September 08, 2012 05:54     Profile for thrashingdutchman   Email thrashingdutchman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Black salty booze ... Dropshot perhaps? That's gross

--------------------

V.O.I.V.O.D.:

thrashingdutchman
VoivodFan
Member # 506

posted September 08, 2012 07:32     Profile for thrashingdutchman   Email thrashingdutchman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He guys,

Just bought tickets for Essen, so I will see Voivod after the Spanish trip after all. Yeah !! (Oui!)

--------------------

V.O.I.V.O.D.:

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted September 08, 2012 07:37     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
He guys,

Just bought tickets for Essen, so I will see Voivod after the Spanish trip after all. Yeah !! (Oui!)

Cool. Have fun. You will not be dissapointed!!

--------------------

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted September 08, 2012 09:42     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
He guys,

See you there

--------------------

thrashingdutchman
VoivodFan
Member # 506

posted September 09, 2012 04:20     Profile for thrashingdutchman   Email thrashingdutchman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DBC:
See you there

I will wear a red shirt with the Killing Technology "Voivod" logo in black. C/u.

--------------------

V.O.I.V.O.D.:

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted September 09, 2012 05:26     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
I will wear a red shirt with the Killing Technology "Voivod" logo in black. C/u.

My DBC cap will say it all

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 09, 2012 07:06     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DBC RULES! (ruled)

Rules the past

--------------------

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted September 09, 2012 13:30     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by newclear infusion:
DBC RULES! (ruled)

Rules the past

Like!

I remember the first time I spinned the first album at the local record store. What a blast that was \m/

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan