my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Whoop! Whoop!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Whoop! Whoop!
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 16, 2012 20:49     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Its that time of year again bitches:

FAYGO

And look who's gonna be playing....VV's old tourmates.....along with a hell of a lot of other class acts. (me personally I be wanting to see Swollen Members...whoop whoop!)

|  IP: Logged
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted July 17, 2012 09:12     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm not clicking on that. Last time it hurt my brain.
iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted July 17, 2012 09:59     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No juggalo thread is complete without Nuclear Vampire's rant.

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted July 17, 2012 11:40     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Why Mez? Why?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted July 17, 2012 13:13     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm never going to Illinoize again, for any reason.
DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted July 17, 2012 14:32     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dunno what's going on in your head man.....

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

VoivodFan
Member # 1294

posted July 17, 2012 14:52     Profile for 317537   Email 317537     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Freshness & endless love" -- that made my day!
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted July 17, 2012 17:07     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahahahahaaaa!! I'm in!

--------------------

String em up

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 17, 2012 22:21     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by iiigggïïïrrr:
No juggalo thread is complete without Nuclear Vampire's rant.

My question is...and you may have wondered about this too...why the hell isn't Six Weapons at this gig? They would own it!!

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted July 17, 2012 22:43     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lee, you are getting way too familiar with this stuff. We're all starting to worry about you man, really.

That's some crappy crap and the lamest production values of any zombie themed anything I've seen in ages.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted July 17, 2012 23:46     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry Igor, but I am at a loss for words regarding that cheesefest. Juggalos? WTFalos is more like it. Ric Flair? The world is coming to a horrible end.
Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted July 18, 2012 01:18     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ASS DAN R.I.P.

CLICKY http://youtu.be/-vnRXxOBJ4g

Keepin it white yo,
PAULIE

--------------------

Voivoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
-----------------
DIMESLAND http://youtu.be/2LtFOX6JdVo

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 18, 2012 17:10     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Can't thank you enough for that Paulie....I laughed so hard I was in tears....
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted July 20, 2012 15:19     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire:
WTFalos

bwahahahahaalos

--------------------

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted July 21, 2012 01:19     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Paulie 88:
ASS DAN R.I.P.

CLICKY http://youtu.be/-vnRXxOBJ4g

Keepin it white yo,
PAULIE

I really couldn't tell the difference.

"Is there no standard anymore?" - P. Anselmo

Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted August 11, 2012 23:18     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As much as I hate these doofs, there's some serious shit going on in the US:

"Last year, the FBI named the Juggalos, fans of the clown-faced hip-hop band Insane Clown Posse, as a "hybrid gang." Now, the ICP is fighting back, telling fans yesterday that the band will sue the FBI, reports the Village Voice. The danger, says the band, is that as a "gang," fans who get charged with crimes now face much steeper sentences, as even minor offense can be treated as gang activity. Fans could also be kept off of airplanes or face problems at border crossings.

"We're not attacking the FBI, but they got this wrong," says band member Violent J (Joseph Bruce). "The Juggalos are not a gang, and that needs to be fixed." The band has launched the website Juggalos Fight Back, where fans who think they have had their rights violated can tell their stories to a legal team for free. "We are hearing too many stories," adds Shaggy 2 Dope (Joseph Utsler). "Just because you like a music group, doesn't make you a criminal."

FYI! Again, these douchebags and their fans eat shit all day long, but I don't think it's smart to let this kind of freedom-crushing bullshit go on just because we (well, I) hope the current victims drop dead anyway. This shit is fucked up, and they can point their sights at YOU just as easily.

All the best,
PAULIE

--------------------

-----------------

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted August 12, 2012 18:17     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
At the same time (and knowing very little about ICP or the Jiggaboos), what sort of attention are you expecting to attract from both the public and the law alike when your spokesman's name is "Violent J"?

It looks like they are encouraging the impression that they making, so the plan worked. Live with it.

There was a rapper here in New Orleans who is in prison now for murder. Remember his name? C-Murder. Who didn't see that coming?

Ultimately, you are what you make yourself out to be. If you paint yourself and your fans to be "hawdcore suvivuhs wit guns and shit yo", then I say you've earned whatever attention you get.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 12, 2012 18:58     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tupac never had any reservations about letting people know who he really was, haha. Rest in peace G!

--------------------

VoivodFan
Member # 1294

posted August 13, 2012 09:02     Profile for 317537   Email 317537     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Paulie, that's really interesting! nothingface, what a great free speech topic to ponder...Is calling yourself 'Violent J' akin to yelling fire in a crowded theatre?

Do you guys remember reading about this quadruple homicide in the state of Virginia several years ago? Suddenly the whole juggalo subculture was in the news, under attack. The collective outraged cry in defense basically boiled down to: "We just talk about that stuff, and glorify it, and construct an entire make-believe world and identity around it. But we'd never actually do it, like, for real!"

Reminds me of growing up metal in the Eighties when police departments were spending money on workshops to teach their officers How to Identify and Apprehend Satan Worshipping Heavy Metal Drug Cults in Your Community. Remember how that worked out for the Memphis 3? Scary.

This "hybrid gang" stuff seems like the latest manifestation of that type of socio-cultural profiling. Which isn't even an effective way to protect the public, incidentally; that guy who went on a killing spree at the Sikh temple was on all kinds of watch lists! A lot of good that did.

On a lighter note, the Summer Olympics have been all over the news here. I could not help but think of this thread & collapse into 4th grader-like giggles every time the man behind the Dutch field hockey team was mentioned:
Coach Van Ass!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 13, 2012 15:27     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 317537:
Coach Van Ass!

Haha...all of the preceding commentary was immediately lost due to that.

--------------------

Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted August 14, 2012 00:48     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I *fully* agree with the contention that they're "asking for trouble" with all their nonsense, "psychopath" this and that, etc.

My problem is with a GOVERNMENT AGENCY trying to define and regulate the activities of PRIVATE citizens.

Ever go see Iron Maiden? There's a fucking sea of longhaired screamers wearing Maiden shirts... It's plausible, given the above circumstances, that these people too could be classified as a "gang" and therefore have minor infractions become major violations under the RICOH statute (or some other law) as "gang activity," however implausible that seems - All it seems to requre is a group of people who convene and act as a group, have group activities, and the possibility of a propensity for violent or disorderly conduct. It's not out of the realm of consideration.

Rap sucks, rap fans suck, they can all go eat a big bag of dicks, but government regulation of private behavior is bullshit.

Tin foil hat,
PAULIE

--------------------

-----------------

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted August 14, 2012 21:00     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I agree. I don't believe government over-regulation of society is good thing. It has led us to soft tyranny. But, I'll save my political beliefs for another thread.

At the same time, this particular group has little in common with Iron Maiden fans, but far more in common with the militia types. Not in the seriousness of the message, but in all other facets. Their pitch is that they are an armed group of civilians (I have no problem with that) who are calling "survivors" to their "compound in the woods". You're kind of screaming for ATF intervention, on the surface. The government is not really into discerning from what's real and what's cheesy.

Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted August 16, 2012 01:04     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
??? Juggalos claim to all be "armed?" News to me...

Also, of note, militia groups are *supposed* to be legal! In America, we have the RIGHT to "keep and bear arms" - Were the founding fathers concerned that we wouldn't be able to shoot possum for dinner? Nope - They recognized personal firearms as the last line of defense against tyranny (or, at least, it was then). Needless to say, they would never have imagined how far technology has come since then, but then again, I also think they would never believe how fast and willingly we've rolled over and surrendered our rights either.

Fighting for the rights of others IS fighting for your own rights.

In Liberty,
PAULIE

PS Juggalos suck - ASS DAN R.I.P.

--------------------

-----------------

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted August 16, 2012 01:41     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't disagree with you at all, Paulie. We've all seen how the gubmint deals with Koresh types though. They don't seem to like cultish packs of citizenry.

I personally find the whole thing absolutely ridiculous. There are far more pressing issues to be concerned with.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan