my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Media section works again

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Media section works again
hexonut
VoivodFan
Member # 73

posted July 08, 2012 13:30     Profile for hexonut   Email hexonut     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Media Section
I haven't put anything new in there, just made it all work again. Please suggest stuff.

--------------------

Casper, your friendly ghost

|  IP: Logged
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 08, 2012 14:40     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sweet, thankies.

Ohhh I dunno, maybe the Forrest demo LOL.

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted July 08, 2012 15:53     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by newclear infusion:
Sweet, thankies.

Ohhh I dunno, maybe the Forrest demo LOL.

ohhhh please.......

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

hexonut
VoivodFan
Member # 73

posted July 08, 2012 16:45     Profile for hexonut   Email hexonut     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If only I had it.

--------------------

Casper, your friendly ghost

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 08, 2012 22:50     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Darn. Worth a try!

Is there a lossless version of the Hatross demo? The 128 is nice and all, but it leaves more to be desired

--------------------

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted July 09, 2012 14:14     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hex rock! thank you! now, I'm gonna have to figure out a way for you guys to pay for those illegal downloads....;-)
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted July 09, 2012 16:14     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacky:
Hex rock! thank you! now, I'm gonna have to figure out a way for you guys to pay for those illegal downloads....;-)

Blacky I would be glad to pay for a Forrest demo. But since you didn't have anything to do with that why should I pay you??

No, to be honest. You guys should get payed for this.

Maybe you are interested in a trade? I have a DVD of a concert in Holland of 1987 that nobody except a few on here have. The quality is superb.

--------------------

Chewy
VoivodFan
Member # 602

posted July 14, 2012 06:53     Profile for Chewy   Email Chewy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anybody got KT Demos...would be a great help to finish the book!

--------------------

choke cold

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan