my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Final piece of Voivodian vinyl (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Author Topic: Final piece of Voivodian vinyl
DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted June 05, 2012 03:12     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damm I'm a happy man today! The mail just brought a package with the last piece of Voivodian vinyl I needed to complete my collection of official Voivod LP's. I'm holding Voivod's "The Best of" finally in my hands.

I thought for a long time these weren't for real, or fake ones and only officially on CD, but after all these years I have one.

Best part of the deal is, the seller didn't really know what it was I guess and stopped the bidding to sell it to me for a (small) fixed price..

When I get home, I will spin it for sure

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 05, 2012 05:30     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heeej, Rob.

Eerst zien dan geloven!!

foto's aub!!!

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted June 05, 2012 13:50     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here you go Paul

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 05, 2012 15:00     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Impressive, lets see the whole bunch!!

--------------------

thrashingdutchman
VoivodFan
Member # 506

posted June 05, 2012 17:04     Profile for thrashingdutchman   Email thrashingdutchman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn! Very nice!

--------------------

V.O.I.V.O.D.:
Versatile Organism Intended for Violence and Online Destruction

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted June 05, 2012 21:02     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i second paulussie - lets see 'em all!
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 06, 2012 00:04     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thirded!!!!
DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted June 06, 2012 01:43     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I will make a pic of all of them tonight and post it here

--------------------

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted June 07, 2012 11:11     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, here you go

And here the complete audio/video collection

--------------------

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted June 07, 2012 13:43     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

What a nice collection you have there, DBC!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 07, 2012 16:11     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Klasse man! Super collectie!!

Ik heb 2 vragen:

Heb je niet de 3D Outer limits lp?
Heb je ook de price kllers van War and Pain?

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 07, 2012 18:34     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
JEALOUS!!!!!!!
What a great feeling it is to track down that item you thought you'd never acquire for your collection!!!!
CONGRATS

--------------------

yawn

Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted June 08, 2012 01:07     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Two copies of Roadburn, you fuck! lol

--------------------

Voivoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
-----------------
DIMESLAND http://youtu.be/2LtFOX6JdVo

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted June 08, 2012 01:23     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paulussie:
Heb je niet de 3D Outer limits lp?

Da's een Japanse versie van dat wat ik al heb. Misschien leuk voor de heb, maar mijn doel was van elke officieel uitgebrachte LP er een in mijn verzameling te hebben Heb er meer in verschillende uitvoeringen, maar die heb ik op de eerste foto er daarom ook niet bij.

quote:
Originally posted by paulussie:
Heb je ook de price kllers van War and Pain?

Price Killers zijn geen officiele 1e releases en daar ben ik ook niet naar op zoek

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted June 08, 2012 02:15     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fucking fantastic.

--------------------

spudboy
VoivodFan
Member # 78

posted June 08, 2012 05:24     Profile for spudboy   Email spudboy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Awesome collection. "Outer Limits"...totally jealous.

Do you have the "Lost Machine"/"Jack Luminous" 12-inch promo single? (clear vinyl!) That's probably the rarest one I have, until I can score a "Best of" or "Outer Limits".

VoivodFan
Member # 1294

posted June 08, 2012 05:56     Profile for 317537   Email 317537     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Super!

Two copies -- so you can listen to both sides simultaneously

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted June 08, 2012 06:27     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by spudboy:
Awesome collection. "Outer Limits"...totally jealous.

Do you have the "Lost Machine"/"Jack Luminous" 12-inch promo single? (clear vinyl!) That's probably the rarest one I have, until I can score a "Best of" or "Outer Limits".

Nope, don't have TLM/JL, but only the Astronomy Domine/The Unknown Knows promo (with the black sleeve). I bought TOL when it came out, because I was still in vinyl mode in those days. Guess that's what my luck was for the the future. Hardest to get for me was "The Best Of" for sure, but finding Angel Rat wasn't easy either. The 3D version would be nice to, but because I have TOL on vinyl already, It's not a must for me (...now )

quote:
Originally posted by 317537:
Two copies -- so you can listen to both sides simultaneously

Dunno how to do that with only one record player

BTW: the second Roadburn is still sealed and the only real double I have. Maybe I trade it someday for TOL 3D, or make a friend happy with it, who couldn't buy it for some reason or so.. The other "doubles" are all different versions of each other and are just fun to have

--------------------

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted June 08, 2012 14:05     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is there really a 3D version of TOL on vinyl???

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted June 11, 2012 02:16     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaytanic:
Is there really a 3D version of TOL on vinyl???

Yes, I guess the "normal" is the European version and the 3D the Japanese or US version, but I'm not sure if these are the only countries with the 3D version. I saw it once at our recordstore at that time, but thought it was a bad print, or cheap copy (with high import price)......

--------------------

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted June 11, 2012 23:40     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here's my clear Jack Luminous 12", signed by Piggy, Snake, and Away...

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted June 12, 2012 01:38     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nothingface:
Here's my clear Jack Luminous 12", signed by Piggy, Snake, and Away...

Nice one!

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 06, 2013 16:54     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
JUST SCORED THE BEST OF VOIVOD ON VINYL ON eBAY AND NEEDED TO SCREAM ABOUT IT SOMEWHERE WHERE PEOPLE WOULD UNDERSTAND MY EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!

The seller had an unknown reserves with a starting bid of $39.99. Only one other person had placed a bid before my last second bid. I stuck in a bid of $177.55 hoping the reserve would be much lower, but the last one that sold on eBay went for around $250.00. I won it for the reserve price of $75.00 + $15.00 shipping from Greece!!!

FUCKIN' A MUTHA FUKA!!!!!

Now I just need to hunt down THE OUTER LIMITS to complete my vinyl collection and cure this disease.

thanks you for listening.

--------------------

yawn

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted January 06, 2013 20:01     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
JUST SCORED THE BEST OF VOIVOD ON VINYL ON eBAY AND NEEDED TO SCREAM ABOUT IT SOMEWHERE WHERE PEOPLE WOULD UNDERSTAND MY EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!

The seller had an unknown reserves with a starting bid of $39.99. Only one other person had placed a bid before my last second bid. I stuck in a bid of $177.55 hoping the reserve would be much lower, but the last one that sold on eBay went for around $250.00. I won it for the reserve price of $75.00 + $15.00 shipping from Greece!!!

FUCKIN' A MUTHA FUKA!!!!!

Now I just need to hunt down THE OUTER LIMITS to complete my vinyl collection and cure this disease.

thanks you for listening.

Damn!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 06, 2013 20:07     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Way to go Schro!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan