my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » I hear Voivod...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I hear Voivod...
jf
VoivodFan
Member # 645

posted May 11, 2012 23:20     Profile for jf   Email jf     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You will too, archeologists rejoyce... !

--------------------

(11) Le texte original dit quatorze, mais maintes raisons invitent à supposer que, dans la bouche d'Astérion, ce nombre représente l'infini.

|  IP: Logged
hexonut
VoivodFan
Member # 73

posted May 12, 2012 10:51     Profile for hexonut   Email hexonut     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
c'mon manip, stop teasing. you risk being eaten alive if somebody gets too eager and goes on a crusade to find you and whatever you're smokin'

--------------------

Casper, your friendly ghost

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted May 12, 2012 11:28     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, this is clearly not fair. The release date must be coming up soon, right?
jf
VoivodFan
Member # 645

posted May 12, 2012 15:44     Profile for jf   Email jf     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry, I have no idea when it's due for release.

I just can't stop listening to it and I just HAD to share my exciment over it with you, the people in the know.

I'll shut up now : )

--------------------

(11) Le texte original dit quatorze, mais maintes raisons invitent à supposer que, dans la bouche d'Astérion, ce nombre représente l'infini.

hexonut
VoivodFan
Member # 73

posted May 12, 2012 22:00     Profile for hexonut   Email hexonut     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
c'est tout, you asked for it, and pushed me over the line. I'm coming to mtl and going to pry it off your (nice and welcoming, cold dead, underline the correct option) hands.

--------------------

Casper, your friendly ghost

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted May 12, 2012 22:50     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Giz it.

--------------------

String em up

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted May 13, 2012 12:38     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Manip, chuche! to tell the true, we are still in negociation with a few labels but we hope that in the fall it will be fully release world wide, I know it's slow but that is life, in any case we start working on the next one, that's right more goddam Voivod songs for you to bitch about
roman1972
VoivodFan
Member # 1187

posted May 13, 2012 20:06     Profile for roman1972   Email roman1972     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
jean-yves, I freakin'love you guys!!! working on a new record, while the actual "new" cd isn't even released...THTAT'S VOIVOD-STYLE!!!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan