my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » US Summer Tour (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: US Summer Tour
spudboy
VoivodFan
Member # 78

posted May 13, 2012 21:10     Profile for spudboy   Email spudboy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacky:
And we are fully prepare, we are going to play a little bit of everything, so no full DH, although we are doing it on June 7th here in Montreal, but we will play songs from it that we normally don't play and there is Jack Luminous that we will bring out once it a while. So basically each show will be different, that's what we are going to do I think.

Damn, I wish I could make it to more than one show.

That being said, let me officially request "Jack Luminous" for the Toronto show!

When I saw the band on the "Outer Limits" tour in Rochester, NY, I asked Piggy before the show about the chances of them playing that song, but he basically said that it was too long to include in the set.

|  IP: Logged
nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted May 14, 2012 00:34     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm noticing that there are "VIP packages" for each stop of the tour, which allow access to the bands. Voivod has always hung out every time I've seen them. I wonder if this tour is going to keep them under lock and key so it doesn't undermine their VIP up-charge.

Looks like Speed will finally get to see them, since Milwaukee appears to be an all-ages venue. He's ecstatic.

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted July 03, 2012 16:13     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tickets purchased for Milwaukee, July 13! Anyone else going to be at that one?
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 03, 2012 16:46     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dude, don't know how to tell you this but uh....check out the 'Shows coming to my Town' thread.
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 03, 2012 17:31     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.metalsucks.net/2012/07/03/now-voivod-have-pulled-out-of-shockwave-too/#disqus_thread
Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted July 03, 2012 17:44     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A bit of a bummer, though I would prefer to see Voivod on a smaller (and better quality)tour package.

Looks like the whole tour is fucked. The organizers must have bit off more than they could chew.

I really hope Voivod can get a proper U.S. tour later this year, and/or after the new record is done.

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted July 03, 2012 18:47     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Local promoter says the whole tour is cancelled and full refund for tix is available at the point of purchase. Nothing official on the whole tour being cancelled yet, just him saying it's done. This really sucks, I was thinking this would be a good tour for all the bands involved to play to different audiences and to share some of the load as a whole tour package thing.
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted July 04, 2012 00:47     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmm, the site still advertises Voivod on the bill, so just a matter of time before the whole thing collapses, I suppose.

Looking forward for a proper North American tour.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan