my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Roadburn vinyl? (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Roadburn vinyl?
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 20, 2012 20:03     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My ROADBURN vinyl arrived!!! Now to make time to spin it loud.

--------------------

yawn

|  IP: Logged
spudboy
VoivodFan
Member # 78

posted June 14, 2012 05:58     Profile for spudboy   Email spudboy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacky:
we are going to have it on the IGF store, just waiting for the shipment to arrived, also DH shirt of the Roadburn festival. Remember guys when you buy directly to us (IGF) we are making the cash, not that I want to sound like a sucker, but hey! this is a good way to support a band, you fuckin know that! + we are give goodies, always, just saying.

Are you guys still expecting to have the vinyl on the IGF store?

tsawyerfam
VoivodFan
Member # 992

posted June 28, 2012 14:25     Profile for tsawyerfam   Email tsawyerfam     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
cant wait.
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 28, 2012 15:28     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacky:
we are going to have it on the IGF store, just waiting for the shipment to arrived, also DH shirt of the Roadburn festival. Remember guys when you buy directly to us (IGF) we are making the cash, not that I want to sound like a sucker, but hey! this is a good way to support a band, you fuckin know that! + we are give goodies, always, just saying.

Spoken like a true capitalist! I like that..

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted June 29, 2012 17:05     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, how much longer before they capitalize on my enthusiasm?
anything100+
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 995

posted July 11, 2012 00:43     Profile for anything100+   Email anything100+     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I haven't been on here for awhile! But you know what, I just ordered the Roadburn vinyl off of the iron gang factory site. So get it while you can!
anything100+
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 995

posted July 11, 2012 00:45     Profile for anything100+   Email anything100+     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Really anything #209 but I forgot my login
spudboy
VoivodFan
Member # 78

posted July 11, 2012 05:57     Profile for spudboy   Email spudboy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by anything100+:
I haven't been on here for awhile! But you know what, I just ordered the Roadburn vinyl off of the iron gang factory site. So get it while you can!

Just ordered mine. Can't wait to get it! This doesn't totally make up for the show in Toronto this week getting canceled (along w/ the tour of course), but it does soften the blow just a bit.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan