my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » VOIVOD added to HEAVY MTL on Aug 12th

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: VOIVOD added to HEAVY MTL on Aug 12th
Sean
VoivodFan
Member # 24

posted April 19, 2012 10:17     Profile for Sean   Email Sean     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
VOIVOD will be playing HEAVY MTL on Sunday, August 11th, along with the following bands:

Slipknot
Marilyn Manson
Lamb of God
Dethklok*
Gojira
Suicidal Tendencies
Voivod*
Trivium*
Overkill
Emmure*
High On Fire
Sword (QC)*
Dance Laury Dance*
The Agonist
Iwrestledabearonce

I will be there for Voivod, Overkill, Sword, Suicidal Tendencies, High On Fire, Gojira and Lamb of God.

|  IP: Logged
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 19, 2012 11:56     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well if Trivium are there, I'm in!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted April 19, 2012 13:47     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Whaaaat? The email I got said that Voivoid were playing!
Blackguard
VoivodFan
Member # 61

posted April 19, 2012 17:35     Profile for Blackguard   Email Blackguard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WOW! what an awesome bill on sunday!
I wanted to go to heavy MTL since it started but I have heared that it was a shitty venue. (not enough toilets, beer stand, etc...)Did any of you people went there in the last years? What are your opinion? thanks!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan