my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Jack Luminous (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Jack Luminous
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted June 19, 2012 20:16     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
excefuckenlent!!!
 |  IP: Logged
Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted June 20, 2012 00:48     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Brilliant

--------------------

I AM THE WAY!!!

neutronboy2000
VoivodFan
Member # 71

posted June 21, 2012 21:30     Profile for neutronboy2000   Email neutronboy2000     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...it's been eons since i last posted into this ever-intriguing part of the "multiverse"...working full time and other duties kept me away but i still kept up on the "events on display" in the past few years,from Blacky's return to the "space-bass" fold of Voivod,Dan "Chewy" adding his own awesome "quantum theory-level" vibrations in replicating the legacy of Piggys's compositions to the series of triumphant shows&festivals they have done so far from 08-12(culminating in the performances of "Dimension Hatross" in its entirety at Roadburn...wish i could've gone but i saw these on YouTube..Now,i eagerly await with baited "death breath" for the next "pre-ignition phase"(referring to the new album) of this revitalized Voivod machine!!! Anyways,its very cool to see the veterans like X-D, Spudboy and others still actively posting! enough of my rambling,ill quickly address my "awestruck ruminations" when i saw the Salla footage on Youtube-hearing them launch into "Jack Luminous" was inspiring to say the least when Blacky starts the "black hole bass" solo then Chewy's swirling cosmic vortices/colors along with Away's "nano-beats" and Snake aka "Voi-voice" bringing the character's mad machinations to life on stage..An infectious sense of "otherworldly whimsy" abounded...Take care,Iron Gang warriors,watch the skies and I'll be around on some other topics!!!...
nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted June 21, 2012 22:07     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by neutronboy2000:
...it's been eons since i last posted into this ever-intriguing part of the "multiverse"...working full time and other duties kept me away but i still kept up on the "events on display" in the past few years,from Blacky's return to the "space-bass" fold of Voivod,Dan "Chewy" adding his own awesome "quantum theory-level" vibrations in replicating the legacy of Piggys's compositions to the series of triumphant shows&festivals they have done so far from 08-12(culminating in the performances of "Dimension Hatross" in its entirety at Roadburn...wish i could've gone but i saw these on YouTube..Now,i eagerly await with baited "death breath" for the next "pre-ignition phase"(referring to the new album) of this revitalized Voivod machine!!! Anyways,its very cool to see the veterans like X-D, Spudboy and others still actively posting! enough of my rambling,ill quickly address my "awestruck ruminations" when i saw the Salla footage on Youtube-hearing them launch into "Jack Luminous" was inspiring to say the least when Blacky starts the "black hole bass" solo then Chewy's swirling cosmic vortices/colors along with Away's "nano-beats" and Snake aka "Voi-voice" bringing the character's mad machinations to life on stage..An infectious sense of "otherworldly whimsy" abounded...Take care,Iron Gang warriors,watch the skies and I'll be around on some other topics!!!...

Yeah. Good to see you on here again!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan