my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Jack Luminous (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: Jack Luminous
Chewy
VoivodFan
Member # 602

posted April 15, 2012 10:04     Profile for Chewy   Email Chewy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi There,Chewy here...

anybody got some footage of jack luminous??

Thanx!

--------------------

choke cold

|  IP: Logged
Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted April 16, 2012 14:30     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry I can't help with the request, but you guys better play Jack Luminous in Mtl in June or some heads are gonna roll!!! ;-)

And I'll be fucking damned if Holland fans are the only ones who'll get to hear DH in it's entirety... hometown die-hard fans deserve it too!!!!

SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted April 16, 2012 15:58     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ynys Trebes:
Sorry I can't help with the request, but you guys better play Jack Luminous in Mtl in June or some heads are gonna roll!!! ;-)

And I'll be fucking damned if Holland fans are the only ones who'll get to hear DH in it's entirety... hometown die-hard fans deserve it too!!!!

Je seconde ce commetaire ! Ont veut sa ala maison itou !

--------------------

only flowers remain...flowers to step on...flowers to burn...

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted April 16, 2012 16:05     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

Yeah..... Maybe if you ask them nicely...

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Chewy
VoivodFan
Member # 602

posted April 16, 2012 21:39     Profile for Chewy   Email Chewy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That was kinda rude....

you forgot the magic words....

--------------------

choke cold

Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted April 16, 2012 23:00     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not being rude at all!!! Being passionate, that's all! ;-)

Je suis pas en position d'exiger quoi que ce soit Dan, je peux juste espérer fort fort fort!!! :-D

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted April 16, 2012 23:08     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm dying to see some video of Jack Luminous! Was there any camera crew shooting the bands at Roadburn? A one-of-a-kind show like this should be put out on DVD!
VoivodFan
Member # 1294

posted April 17, 2012 08:43     Profile for 317537   Email 317537     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Everything at Roadburn gets taped if not immediately released for public consumption, but hopefully some audience-shot footage will turn up soon...I'm trying to track it down, put the call out on the R-burn site; stay tuned.

Personally, it was physically impossible to emerge from the state of extreme hypnotic bliss in which I found myself during that set to take any pictures, let alone shoot any video...I'm sure you understand

Chewy
VoivodFan
Member # 602

posted April 17, 2012 08:48     Profile for Chewy   Email Chewy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I totally understand and I would have done the same

--------------------

choke cold

VoivodFan
Member # 1294

posted April 17, 2012 09:06     Profile for 317537   Email 317537     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah! It was very nice meeting you after Coroner, by the way. Thanks again for making this year's Roadburn so brilliant!!!

-Leslie, back on Planet Earth

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted April 17, 2012 16:16     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Chewy:
That was kinda rude....

you forgot the magic words....

NOW!

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted April 18, 2012 10:09     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
dooooo itttttt!!! say the magic words!
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 19, 2012 11:54     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I stood up a bit near the mixing board for Jack Luminous and watching this song unfurl and watching the vvfers going nuts down there in front will forever burn in my memory.

Chewy: Fine job with DH & JL. We are fortunate to have you round you mad string yanker.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

jf
VoivodFan
Member # 645

posted April 19, 2012 19:43     Profile for jf   Email jf     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dear Chewy, the more I think about it, the more I feel it would be completely insane to have put so much work in putting together that set not to do it again, so ,

pretty please ?

I mean, you can't let all this tap dancing routine just vanish into ether, can you ?

Besides there's a measure of Psychic Vacuum floating in outer space, you guys should be looking for it : )

I unfortunately didn't get to enjoy Roadburn to the height i was expecting in Tilburg... ( I know , selfish of me, but still, I figure someone else could enjoy it...)

au plaisir de la musique !

--------------------

(11) Le texte original dit quatorze, mais maintes raisons invitent à supposer que, dans la bouche d'Astérion, ce nombre représente l'infini.

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted April 26, 2012 22:45     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What are you talking, we've never played Jack, it's was just in people imaginations. never happend. Insane!
DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted April 27, 2012 01:59     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacky:
What are you talking, we've never played Jack, it's was just in people imaginations. never happend. Insane!

We must have been in a gigantic Voivodian time bubble what popped after the song was played...

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted April 27, 2012 06:56     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacky:

That's the bad part of playing in the Netherlands. The scent of weed everywhere makes people see/hear things that never happened. At least I was lucky to be totally sober.

Yeah right.

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted April 27, 2012 09:14     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
duh

--------------------

VoivodFan
Member # 1294

posted April 27, 2012 09:48     Profile for 317537   Email 317537     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Coachella had Tupac...

...we had Jack Luminous

Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted April 30, 2012 16:12     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So the complete DH set *will be* played in Montreal June 7th!!! And I didn't even say please. I knew good ol' threats would do the job ;-)

FUCK YEAH!!!

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted May 01, 2012 11:11     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
So the complete DH set *will be* played in Montreal June 7th!!! And I didn't even say please. I knew good ol' threats would do the job ;-)

FUCK YEAH!!!

I hope that for you guys. This is such a treat!!

--------------------

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted May 01, 2012 13:42     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paulussie:
I hope that for you guys. This is such a treat!!

Yeah, make sure you bring enough tissues, because if you are anything like Paul or Me, you're gonna fucking weep like teenage girls.

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted May 02, 2012 21:50     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm starting to think everyone there was so stunned that the band started playing it they all fogot to film it and were just in awe the entire time. Jaws must've hit the floor and I can picture the entire crowd staring, mouths wide open at the stage, completely hypnotized.

That's my theory, it's mine, I invented it and it's all mine.

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted May 03, 2012 12:59     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire:
I'm starting to think everyone there was so stunned that the band started playing it they all fogot to film it and were just in awe the entire time. Jaws must've hit the floor and I can picture the entire crowd staring, mouths wide open at the stage, completely hypnotized.

That's my theory, it's mine, I invented it and it's all mine.

What theory? That's just exactly what happened!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted June 15, 2012 10:05     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://youtu.be/0895J080Rp4

All the best,
PAULIE

--------------------

Voivoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
-----------------
DIMESLAND http://youtu.be/2LtFOX6JdVo

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan