my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » ROADBURN REPORT SECTION (Page 6)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 

Author Topic: ROADBURN REPORT SECTION
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted May 05, 2012 07:06     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Black Breath are ridiculously good.

--------------------

String em up

|  IP: Logged
VoivodFan
Member # 1294

posted May 06, 2012 07:43     Profile for 317537   Email 317537     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Luna made the Volkskrant!

CHECK IT OUT!

(edited to include a translation!
"Amy from New Mexico in the United States cannot recall exactly how she ended up on Veemarkstraat in Tilburg. A 'friend of a friend' had told her about a good festival for heavy music, stoner rock and psychedelica in the Netherlands and that bands she could not miss would be performing: Voivod, Ancestors, Virus. Next thing she knew, she heard that she was part of the select group of Roadburners to score a ticket for this 17th edition. No mean feat: Roadburn 2012 sold out in seven minutes.

Amy is part of it, her first time. 'This is a cool country,' she says, holding a jumbo beer. 'Very orderly*.')

(*or something along the lines of 'nice & tidy / orderly' -- i hate the word 'netjes'!)

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted May 06, 2012 10:35     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice one!

--------------------

String em up

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 07, 2012 11:16     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 317537:
Luna made the Volkskrant!

CHECK IT OUT!

Wait, how'd this happen? What's the Volkskrant? Hahaha. I wonder if this occurred on that "2 pints" of Guinness night? Great, thanks L!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 14, 2012 12:43     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Another good write up:

derohlsen

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted May 14, 2012 14:04     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
Another good write up:

derohlsen

U r right bout that! Marvelously written, thank u for the link sister! I miss you already....

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 15, 2012 11:08     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paulussie:
...thank u for the link sister! I miss you already....

Awwww. I miss you all too.

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan