my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Target Earth (Live @ Raodburn)!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Target Earth (Live @ Raodburn)!
nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted April 13, 2012 23:33     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Holy shit, I can't fucking wait for this record!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGVMuZkK5jU

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 14, 2012 08:24     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just saw they played Jack Luminous live....Man, oh man...........that would've been something.

Will crank Target Earth after breakfast..

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 14, 2012 13:06     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This wonderful new song AND Jack Luminous on the same concert...

Puta que pariu.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted April 14, 2012 13:56     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaytanic:
This wonderful new song AND Jack Luminous on the same concert...

Puta que pariu.

Well that is not the case. The new song was thursday and juminous Friday. But you are right about both songs on the same festival. We were lucky to witness that all.

Away told me they will do a full american tour with FearFactory!! Maybe they play it there also??
I hope that for the people who go see them.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

ShredTilDead
VoivodFan
Member # 392

posted April 14, 2012 19:41     Profile for ShredTilDead   Email ShredTilDead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
THIS is what I've been waiting for! This vid has officially made my day.

VOIVOD LIVES! Some things in this world, not even death can kill.

--------------------

My head explodes, my ears ring, I can't remember just where I've been.

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted April 14, 2012 22:48     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Amazing! I am dying to see Voivod here in Seattle... and can't wait for the new record!

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 15, 2012 18:51     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HOLY FUCKIN SHIT!!! When that blower bass kicked off the beginning of the song I got chills!!! I envy you all who got to witness the event live... and Jack Luminous... FFFUUUCCCKKK!!!!

--------------------

yawn

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted April 16, 2012 14:04     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Amazing song, that is. very very familiair!!

I have to say that when I heard it for the first time I was only banging, having fun with Carl and Harry that I forgot to listen. The same goes for Jack Limunous!!! I need to look this back. If this ever gets put on Youtube...

--------------------

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted April 16, 2012 14:50     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Love Dan's solo in this. It's so not Piggy, but I think that's a good thing. Cool to hear his own style coming through. Now.... when's the damn record coming out?!!!
nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted April 16, 2012 23:27     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
Love Dan's solo in this. It's so not Piggy, but I think that's a good thing. Cool to hear his own style coming through. Now.... when's the damn record coming out?!!!

I love that approach. Dan's style of playing over inimitable Voivod riffs.

Hearing the blower bass snorting out brand new rhythms is nothing short of a dream come true.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan