my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Dimension Hatröss Tab Book !!! (Page 3)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 

Author Topic: Dimension Hatröss Tab Book !!!
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 27, 2012 01:56     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mine took almost 4 weeks. Have patience Daniel-sans's

--------------------

|  IP: Logged
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 27, 2012 02:01     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...And just to add a 'thank you!' to Dan for replying to the thread, I too was wondering why no lyrics along with the note tablature, but it doesn't matter to me anyways cuz I can't read any of that shit in the first place. Either way, nice book and VOIVOD RULES!!!!! See you in Seattle

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 28, 2012 13:29     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for the explanation Dan aka Chewy. That makes perfect sense, and it's not like if I ever figured out how to play one of the songs all the way through, I'd be able to sing it also... I just ain't got the skillz!!!

I've enjoyed making attempts at playing bits and pieces of different songs and love the book. It's nice to know there may be more coming out.

--------------------

yawn

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted May 31, 2012 09:31     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i ordered mine a couple days ago. i'm excited although i keep mentioning how rad a drum edition would be! lol
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted June 01, 2012 12:11     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Guys if you put an order and it's more then 6 weeks, go to your account of the Iron Gang Factory site and put a formal request. If we can't trace it, we will send you a new order.
Make sure you have the right address as shipping, tho, there is a glitch that I'm trying to debug in the form itself, so if the address is not the same as billing, normally I will send message about confirming your address of shipping.

it happen but rarely!

Yeap at the moment, it's me who send all orders, so don't try to fuckin' blame me...j/k

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 05, 2012 15:11     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
@ Blacky.

I bet youve been working your ass off to get it all out there to us devoted fans. Thank you very much for the good work.

I ordered 1 april, the book went out on 8th of may. I will have to trust and wait a little more... won't I...

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted June 06, 2012 09:50     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tsk... it was never like this when Jasonic answered the mail

Don't sell stuff too quickly - I'm still waiting on incoming funds to place my order!

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted June 07, 2012 18:59     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am soooo thrilled my tab book and Worlds Away arrived today! And both signed by all the guys! Thank you so very much! The Charvel is tuned up to A-435 Hz and I'm gonna spend the evening swirling about in Dimension Hatross!

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted June 08, 2012 03:30     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire:
I am soooo thrilled my tab book and Worlds Away arrived today! And both signed by all the guys!

?!?

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 15, 2012 09:19     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The wait is over...... What a relief.
signed and all....

--------------------

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted June 15, 2012 10:06     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
^^^ fantastic! enjoy those!
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted June 18, 2012 13:30     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I absolutely love that photo of you Paul.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted June 18, 2012 16:12     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So next up I want to see a vid of Paul playing 'Macrosolutions To Megaproblems'...

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 18, 2012 16:46     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AngelRat:
So next up I want to see a vid of Paul playing 'Macrosolutions To Megaproblems'...

Cgef, working on that as we speak....

--------------------

Jeramaya
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 581

posted July 03, 2012 13:11     Profile for Jeramaya   Email Jeramaya     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey there,
I was wondering if the book was still available. I just found out about it and put and order in, but when I look in "My Orders" as well as Paypal, there is nothing. Man, Hatross..I've always wanted a book with this music! So cool. Thanks

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan